Bùi Thị Thùy Linh

Học sinh
Thành viên
10 Tháng chín 2018
Nam Định
THCS Lê Quý Đôn
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Do you think music and arts are necessary for secondary school? Why?
People often debate what subjects should be taught at school. Some argue that subjects like art and music are as necessary as other academic subjects in secondary school. From my point of view, I agree with this opinion.
To begin with, arts and music help the students relieve sorrowful feelings so they can express their feelings through painting and working with musical instruments. Arts and music are the basic factors affecting psychological information and development. There have been many people using that activity as a means of therapy through their difficult times. Arts and music are a very important part of every human being’s life. My life has not worked according to the plan and I have been sad for most of my life. So I think that certain special songs are made for me.
Besides, they cognitive development for a young age. Not everyone has a talent for mathematics, physics or language and many students only do their best work when they can be creative. Only studying them will make the students monotonous. As we know, these subjects require the students to be intelligent and hard so they also try too hard on understanding them to secure good grades in the examination. From this way, some even lose interest in their study unless they are allowed to do any other extra activities except studying. Therefore, there must be a few extra classes for them to enjoy their day at school in spite of all the tough study which they have to do.
On the other hand, some people say that arts and music prevent students from spending enough time on the more “serious” subjects and passing important exams. Thanks to musical lessons act as a brake, students can absorb the knowledge of other demanding subjects more effectively. For instance, in Finland, primary and secondary students do no tests at all and there is only a required standardized test which is the national matriculation examination for whom study in high schools after finishing grade 12. Therefore, this is one of the leading factors in them having the best education system in the world.
In conclusion, I firmly believe that subjects like art and music should be made necessary for secondary schools. Because they not only improve the intellectual skills of the students but also allow them to polish their talent. Moreover, students who a flair for art or drama might even be able to build a career in those fields.

Reactions: jehinguyen

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
People often debate what subjects should be taught at school. Some argue that subjects like art and music are as necessary as other academic subjects in secondary school. From my point of view, I agree with this opinion.
To begin with, arts and music help the students relieve sorrowful feelings so they can express their feelings through painting and working with musical instruments. Arts and music are the basic factors affecting psychological information and development. There have been many people using that activity as a means of therapy through their difficult times. Arts and music are a very important part of every human being’s life. My life has not worked according to the plan and I have been sad for most of my life. So I think that certain special songs are made for me.
Besides, they cognitive development for a young age. Not everyone has a talent for mathematics, physics or language and many students only do their best work when they can be creative. Only studying them will make the students monotonous. As we know, these subjects require the students to be intelligent and hard so they also try too hard on understanding them to secure good grades in the examination. From this way, some even lose interest in their study unless they are allowed to do any other extra activities except studying. Therefore, there must be a few extra classes for them to enjoy their day at school in spite of all the tough study which they have to do.
On the other hand, some people say that arts and music prevent students from spending enough time on the more “serious” subjects and passing important exams. Thanks to musical lessons act as a brake, students can absorb the knowledge of other demanding subjects more effectively. For instance, in Finland, primary and secondary students do no tests at all and there is only a required standardized test which is the national matriculation examination for whom study in high schools after finishing grade 12. Therefore, this is one of the leading factors in them having the best education system in the world.
In conclusion, I firmly believe that subjects like art and music should be made necessary for secondary schools. Because they not only improve the intellectual skills of the students but also allow them to polish their talent. Moreover, students who a flair for art or drama might even be able to build a career in those fields.
Besides, they => the cognitive development for a young age. Not everyone has a talent for mathematics, physics or language and many students only do their best work when they can be creative. Only studying them will make the students monotonous. As we know, these subjects require the students to be intelligent and hard so they also try too hard on understanding them to secure good grades in the examination. From => In this way, some even lose interest in their study unless they are allowed to do any other extra activities except studying. Therefore, there must be a few extra classes for them to enjoy their day at school in spite of all the tough study which they have to do.
On the other hand, some people say that arts and music prevent students from spending enough time on the more “serious” subjects and passing important exams. Thanks to musical lessons act as a brake, students can absorb the knowledge of other demanding subjects more effectively. For instance, in Finland, primary and secondary students do no tests at all and there is only a required standardized test which is the national matriculation examination for whom => those who study in high schools after finishing grade 12. Therefore, this is one of the leading factors in them having the best education system in the world.
Bài này chỉ có một số lỗi nhỏ và cách phát triển ý rất tốt! Tiếp tục phát huy ạ ^^

Top Bottom