Đỗ Anh Thái

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
8 Tháng năm 2016
Hà Nội
THPT HVT
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Kiểm Tra Lỗi Trong Bài Viết Này Giùm Mình Nha

I was on vacation with my friends in the last summer . We went HoiAn and visited Quang Ninh province. We stayed in a hotel. Then, we went Dalat. We visited Ho Xuan Huong Lake. We stayed in Da Lat hotel . Hotels where we placed very beautiful. In the afternoon, we went around Dalat city. In the night, we went to the park, drank the milk and saw the movies. The food in Dalat was extremely and delicious but it’s not very expensive. We enjoyed this holiday

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
I was on vacation with my friends in the last summer . We went to HoiAn and visited Quang Ninh province (Chỗ này ý hơi kỳ nhỉ). We stayed in a hotel. Then we went Dalat. We visited Ho Xuan Huong Lake. We stayed in Da Lat hotel . The hotels where we stayed were very beautiful. In the afternoon, we went around Dalat city. At night, we went to the park, drank the milk and saw the movies. The food in Dalat was extremely and delicious. Surprisingly, it was not very expensive. We enjoyed this holiday

Last edited:

Tống Huy

Cựu TMod Cộng đồng
Thành viên
25 Tháng sáu 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THPT Lê Hữu Trác
I was on vacation with my friends in the last summer. We went HoiAn and visited Quang Ninh province. We stayed in a hotel. Then, we went Dalat. We visited Ho Xuan Huong Lake. We stayed in Da Lat hotel. The hotel where we stayed was very beautiful. In the afternoon, we went around Dalat city. In the night, we went to the park, drank milk and saw the movies. The food in Dalat was extremely and delicious but it’s not very expensive. We enjoyed this holiday

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom