English THPT Sửa bài speaking

Vi Thị Khánh Hà

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng năm 2017
xã Cam Thành Bắc huyện Cam Lâm
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Hello everyone. Welcome to our video. Let me introduce myself, my name’s Khanh Ha and I am a leader. Our group consists of 4 people: Truc Đoan, Mông Kiêu, Cẩm Quyên and me. Now, we are student of 10C7 class at Trần Binh Trong high school. As you all know, today we are going to talk to you about culture of the nations. And the firstly, we want to introduce has nicknamed is the land of kimchi. That is Korea. Let’s go.
Hi guys!! Today I am here to present to you about the country of Japan. The capital of Japan is Tokyo, this is a developed country in many aspects such as: culture, cuisine, industry .... The first thing that impressed me the most was this country is the costumes traditional . If the traditional costume of Vietnam is ao dai, the traditional costume of Japan is Kimono, which is the most famous traditional costume in the world, because it is formal and exalts the beauty of woman country sunrise. The second reason I love this country more, is the scenery here. Japan is famous for the image of blooming cherry blossoms with a beautiful beauty but hidden in it is a spiritual power, a samurai power. Cherry blossoms have been chosen as the national flower of Japan and it is also nicknamed the country of the rising sun. the last reason that I love this country as comics. Japanese comics are associated with my childhood. I spent a separate space to collect them. There are many famous manga series like doraemon, conan ... Yes, I just told you about Japan. Hopefully through my introduction you can understand more and feel more fond of this country.

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
Hello everyone. Welcome to our video. Let me introduce myself, my name’s Khanh Ha and I am a leader. Our group consists of 4 people (câu này viết our group has 4 members nghe hay hơn nhỉ :))) : Truc Đoan, Mông Kiêu, Cẩm Quyên and me. Now, we are students of 10C7 class at Trần Binh Trong high school. As you all know, today we are going to talk to you about culture of the nations. And the firstly (chỗ này 1 là firstly 2 là the first thôi, không có the firstly đâu) , what (thêm vào mới đủ nghĩa chứ) we want to introduce has nicknamed is the land of kimchi. That is Korea. Let’s go.
Hi guys!! Today I am here to present to you about the country of Japan. The capital of Japan is Tokyo, this is a developed country in many aspects such as: culture, cuisine, industry .... The first thing that impressed me the most was this country is the costumes traditional (chỗ này thấy về nghĩa cũng không ổn nè) . If the traditional costume of Vietnam is ao dai, the traditional costume of Japan is Kimono, which is the most famous traditional costume in the world, because it is formal and exalts the beauty of woman country sunrise. The second reason I love this country more, is the scenery here. Japan is famous for the image of blooming cherry blossoms with a beautiful beauty (chỗ này không ổn nha) but hidden in it is a spiritual power, a samurai power. Cherry blossoms have been chosen (dùng recognized nhỉ? ) as the national flower of Japan and it is also nicknamed the country of the rising sun. the last reason that I love this country as (dùng is nhỉ? ) comics. Japanese comics are associated with my childhood. I spent a separate space to collect them. There are many famous manga series like doraemon, conan ... Yes, I just told you about Japan. Hopefully through my introduction you can understand more and feel more fond of this country.

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Mình có vài ý kiến thế này :

Hello everyone. Welcome to our video. Let me introduce myself, my name’s Khanh Ha and I am a => the leader. Our group consists of 4 people: Truc Đoan, Mông Kiêu, Cẩm Quyên and me. Now, we are students of 10C7 class at Trần Binh Trong high school. As you all know, today we are going to talk to you about culture of the nations. And the firstly => First(ly), we want to introduce what/the country which has been nicknamed is "the land of kimchi". That is Korea. Let’s go.
Hi guys!! Today I am here to present to you about the country of Japan => an island country - Japan. The capital of Japan is Tokyo. It is a developed country in many aspects such as: culture, cuisine, industry .... The first thing that impressed me the most was => about this country is the costumes traditional => traditional custumes . If the traditional costume of Vietnam is ao dai, the traditional costume of Japan is Kimono, which is the most famous traditional costume in the world, because it is formal and exalts the beauty of women country sunrise => in the Land of the Rising Sun. The second reason why I love this country more (bỏ dấu phẩy) is that the scenery here is wonderful (?). Japan is famous for the image of blooming cherry blossoms with a beautiful beauty (? khá lặp rồi, bạn chú ý tìm từ thay thế) but hidden in it is a spiritual power, a samurai power. Cherry blossoms have been chosen => considered/ regarded as the national flower of Japan (and it is also nicknamed the country of the rising sun) (*). the last reason that I love this country as => are comics. Japanese comics are associated with my childhood. I spent a separate space to collect => collecting them. There are many famous manga series such as doraemon, conan ... Yes, I have just told you about Japan. I hope that through my introduction you can understand more and feel more fond of this country.
(*) Cái này có vẻ lặp, vì bạn đã đề cập ở trước đó.​

Top Bottom