anhchauuu

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng tám 2018
Gia Lai
THPT Chu Văn An
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mình có làm một bài Speaking mà sợ còn sai sót nên nhờ các bạn sửa và góp ý dùm. Cám ơn ạ
Tình huống là mình đóng vai là 1 phóng viên và phỏng vấn 2 bạn học sinh về việc sử dụng Facebook hiện nay của giới trẻ ( do time ngắn nên mình viết kh đc dài)

Speaking Conversation
Chau Anh: Hello you! My name’s Chau Anh. I’m a correspondent. Today, I want to ask you some questions. Can you answer them?
Trang, Ngan: Yes, of course
CA : Ok. What do you think about using Internet, especially Facebook now , Thu Trang?
Trang: In my opinion, Facebook is a big Social Network. It helps me connect with my friends and family and I have chances meet new friends on Facebook
CA: Oh, What a miraculous device! How’s about advantages of Facebook brings to you?
Trang: I can read news and get information rapidly. Moreover, Facebook which also privide space for me express myself. For example, post my private photos, status and so on
CA: Are you often using Facebook in your free time? If yes, How much time do you spend sufting Fcebook everyday?
Trang: Oh, I’m not sure. But I spend quite much time sufting facebook. For me, it is a tool to entertain in free time.
CA:Ok, Thu Trang. Thanks for answering. How’s about you, Ngan?
Ngan; I agree with her opinion. But I think that disadvantage of Facebook brings to us are more advantages
CA: Why do you think so?
Ngan: As you know, using facebook too much make us become to be addictive. We like living intronaut without communicating with everyone. Especially, It affects to the learning time.
CA: Oh, your point of views is contrary to her? So you can tell some disadvantages of facebook brings?
Ngan: I think that Facebook is a big Social network so it will have links and images not tobe suitable with teenagers. If you often update your personal information, you can be stolen personal account without knowing
CA: It’s dangerous! Do you have some advices for teenagers?
Ngan: I only say that everyone should use facebook usefully and avoid being abused by bad things.
CA: Thank you! See you again.

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Mình có làm một bài Speaking mà sợ còn sai sót nên nhờ các bạn sửa và góp ý dùm. Cám ơn ạ
Tình huống là mình đóng vai là 1 phóng viên và phỏng vấn 2 bạn học sinh về việc sử dụng Facebook hiện nay của giới trẻ ( do time ngắn nên mình viết kh đc dài)

Speaking Conversation
Chau Anh: Hello you! My name’s Chau Anh. I’m a correspondent. Today, I want to ask you some questions. Can you answer them?
CA : Ok. What do you think about using Internet, especially Facebook now , Thu Trang?
Trang: In my opinion, Facebook is a big Social Network. It helps me connect with my friends and family and I have chances meet new friends on Facebook
CA: Oh, What a miraculous device! How’s about advantages of Facebook brings to you?
Trang: I can read news and get information rapidly. Moreover, Facebook which also privide space for me express myself. For example, post my private photos, status and so on
CA: Are you often using Facebook in your free time? If yes, How much time do you spend sufting Fcebook everyday?
Trang: Oh, I’m not sure. But I spend quite much time sufting facebook. For me, it is a tool to entertain in free time.
CA:Ok, Thu Trang. Thanks for answering. How’s about you, Ngan?
Ngan; I agree with her opinion. But I think that disadvantage of Facebook brings to us are more advantages
Ngan: As you know, using facebook too much make us become to be addictive. We like living intronaut without communicating with everyone. Especially, It affects to the learning time.
CA: Oh, your point of views is contrary to her? So you can tell some disadvantages of facebook brings?
Ngan: I think that Facebook is a big Social network so it will have links and images not tobe suitable with teenagers. If you often update your personal information, you can be stolen personal account without knowing
CA: It’s dangerous! Do you have some advices for teenagers?
Ngan: I only say that everyone should use facebook usefully and avoid being abused by bad things.
CA: Thank you! See you again.
@Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang (Kiếm phụ với.... không biết còn sót ở chỗ nào không...)
CA : Thank you very much! So, what do you think about using social network , especially Facebook now, Thu Trang?
Trang: In my opinion, Facebook is a big Social Network. It helps me communicate with my friends and family and I have chance to meet new friends on Facebook, too
CA: Oh, What a miraculous device! How’s about benefits that Facebook brings to you?
Trang: I can read newspapers and get information rapidly. Moreover, Facebook provides space for me to express myself. For example, I can post my private photos, status and so on
CA: Do you often use Facebook in your free time? If that's true, how much time do you spend surfing Facebook everyday?
Trang: Oh, I’m not sure. But I spend quite much time surfing facebook. For me, it is a tool to entertain in free time. (Bạn nên nói lý do tại sao mà bạn này thích xài face, như "vì tui cảm thấy vui sau khi lướt face...)
CA:Ok, Thu Trang. Thanks for your answer. How’s about you, Ngan?
Ngan; I agree with her. But I think that disadvantage of Facebook brings to us are more advantages ???
Ngan: As you know, using facebook too much make us become to be addictive. We like living intronaut (???) without communicating with everyone. Especially, It affects our learning time.
CA: Oh, Is your point of views contrary to her? (nên thay bằng câu khác) So you can tell some disadvantages of facebook brings?
Ngan: I think that Facebook is a big Social network so it has links and images which is not suitable for teenagers. Moreover, if you often update your personal information, your personal information may be leaked without knowing
CA: It’s dangerous! Do you have some advice for teenagers?
Ngan: I can only say that everyone should use facebook wisely and avoid being abused by bad things. ???
CA: Thank you! See you again. (Mình thấy chỗ này hơi đơn giản, bạn nên thêm chút gì đó nữa nhé)

Bài của bạn khá đơn giản, nhưng ý sao nó cứ lộn tùng phèo lên....
Bạn nên lập 1 hệ thống câu hỏi (hỏi cái nào trước, cái nào sau), rồi sau đó hỏi từng người 1 từng câu. Hỏi Ngân xong thì tới ý kiến của Trang, lâu lâu đảo ngược lại...
---------
Cảm ơn bạn đã đến với diễn đàn HOCMAI khi cần trao đổi, chúng tôi trân trọng sự cố gắng của bạn. Chúng tôi sẽ luôn ở đây và hỗ trợ bạn hết mình. Cố lên bạn nhé!

anhchauuu

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng tám 2018
Gia Lai
THPT Chu Văn An
@Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang (Kiếm phụ với.... không biết còn sót ở chỗ nào không...)
CA : Thank you very much! So, what do you think about using social network , especially Facebook now, Thu Trang?
Trang: In my opinion, Facebook is a big Social Network. It helps me communicate with my friends and family and I have chance to meet new friends on Facebook, too
CA: Oh, What a miraculous device! How’s about benefits that Facebook brings to you?
Trang: I can read newspapers and get information rapidly. Moreover, Facebook provides space for me to express myself. For example, I can post my private photos, status and so on
CA: Do you often use Facebook in your free time? If that's true, how much time do you spend surfing Facebook everyday?
Trang: Oh, I’m not sure. But I spend quite much time surfing facebook. For me, it is a tool to entertain in free time. (Bạn nên nói lý do tại sao mà bạn này thích xài face, như "vì tui cảm thấy vui sau khi lướt face...)
CA:Ok, Thu Trang. Thanks for your answer. How’s about you, Ngan?
Ngan; I agree with her. But I think that disadvantage of Facebook brings to us are more advantages ???
Ngan: As you know, using facebook too much make us become to be addictive. We like living intronaut (???) without communicating with everyone. Especially, It affects our learning time.
CA: Oh, Is your point of views contrary to her? (nên thay bằng câu khác) So you can tell some disadvantages of facebook brings?
Ngan: I think that Facebook is a big Social network so it has links and images which is not suitable for teenagers. Moreover, if you often update your personal information, your personal information may be leaked without knowing
CA: It’s dangerous! Do you have some advice for teenagers?
Ngan: I can only say that everyone should use facebook wisely and avoid being abused by bad things. ???
CA: Thank you! See you again. (Mình thấy chỗ này hơi đơn giản, bạn nên thêm chút gì đó nữa nhé)

Bài của bạn khá đơn giản, nhưng ý sao nó cứ lộn tùng phèo lên....
Bạn nên lập 1 hệ thống câu hỏi (hỏi cái nào trước, cái nào sau), rồi sau đó hỏi từng người 1 từng câu. Hỏi Ngân xong thì tới ý kiến của Trang, lâu lâu đảo ngược lại...
---------
Cảm ơn bạn đã đến với diễn đàn HOCMAI khi cần trao đổi, chúng tôi trân trọng sự cố gắng của bạn. Chúng tôi sẽ luôn ở đây và hỗ trợ bạn hết mình. Cố lên bạn nhé!
vì bài của tụi mình quay rồi trình chiếu trên tivi mà chỉ có thành viên trong nhóm quay nên phải chia ra hỏi từng người như vậy

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
vì bài của tụi mình quay rồi trình chiếu trên tivi mà chỉ có thành viên trong nhóm quay nên phải chia ra hỏi từng người như vậy
Vậy thì mình nghĩ bạn nên mượn thêm 1 người nữa cho đủ 4 ng
1 ng quay, ba người nói
Mình nghĩ người phỏng vấn nên hỏi nhiều hơn là người bị phỏng vấn hỏi, nhưng song sau đó người phỏng vấn cũng có thể nói suy nghĩ của mình, không chỉ là hỏi

Top Bottom