Sports and games

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng sáu 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

My favourite sport is chess . It’s a popular sport to train your knowledge . It’s easy to play because you just move some chessman like pawn , king ,queen ... but it will difficult for new player to remember rules of movement of all chessman . If you say I lie because you can’t remember rules of movement of all chessman you should trust me it just takes you one month .If it’s easy to move and you conclude it’s easy so you are wrong because the enemies can move like you so they can defeat you . Because that reason so players in the world make some special way to solve many hard problems for you . I usually play chess with my dad and sometime with computer . It’s a easiest way to train your knowledge . Some friends of me say they can’t play chess because it’s hard to win I agree but success doesn't come to you if you don’t try . Final reason I like play chess is I usually win .

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
My favourite sport is chess. It’s a popular sport to train your knowledge (nó đào tạo ra được kiến thức gì vậy em?). It’s easy to play because you just move some chessman like pawn, king, queen ... but it will difficult for a new player to remember rules of movement of all chessman (vì kêu nó dễ chơi sao giờ lại khó chơi với người mới rồi em? nếu dễ chơi thì kể cả người mới chơi cũng phải dễ chứ?). If you say I lie because you can’t remember rules of movement of all chessman you should trust me it just takes you one month (câu này cần thiết à em? Nếu người ta không thực sự phù hợp thì chắc chắn nó chả khác gì thiên thư với người ta đâu em, chả khác gì 1 người không biết bơi mà phải nhảy xuống biển cứu người vậy). If it’s easy to move (quy tắc đặt ra là để nó di chuyển mà?) and you conclude it’s easy so you are wrong because the enemies can move like you so they can defeat you. Because of that reason so players in the world make some special way (??? chả nhẽ để thắng thì Xe phải đi chéo và Tượng phải đi ngang?)to solve many hard problems for you. I usually play chess with my dad and some time with computer. It’s the easiest way to train your knowledge (lặp ý). Some friends of me say they can’t play chess because it’s hard to win I agree but success doesn't come to you if you don’t try (chị sẽ là người đầu tiên phản đối ý kiến này của em, không phải ai cũng có năng khiếu hay hứng thú với một thứ gì đó, như vậy em đâu thể ép người ta phải theo ý kiến của em được?). The final reason I like to play chess is I usually win. (và???? Kết đâu em ơi?)
-----
- Không liệt kê

Top Bottom