English THPT Speaking

Minitruong

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
18 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Bình
Trường THCS Hòa Trạch
There are plethora of mouth watering cuisines available in my country. Some of those cuisines are served specially on important events but those food items can vary from place to place. However, there is one food item which people prefer to eat during special events. It is a cake. In order to make an occasion remarkable, cake is the first thing that counts. Previously, people used to serve cake only on birthday celebrations. Nowadays, everyone prefers to cut cake on every special event. As soon as people think of a celebration, the first thing that pops in their head is the cake. People love to eat cake on anniversary celebrations, success party, mother's day, teacher's day, children's day, baby shower, new year,wedding, farewell party, on promotion, at grand opening etc.(Students, you can include any 3-4 events according to your choice). I also love to eat cake. Whenever there is any celebration at our home, my mother bake chocolate cake. Actually, baking a cake at home is not a herculean task(difficult task). A typical cake ingredients include flour, sugar, eggs, butter, baking soda etc. Cake just fits perfectly in every occasion. There are different kinds of cakes available in the market. Taste of individual's may vary, but everyone love to have a delicious cake on a happy occasion.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
There are a plethora of mouth-watering cuisines available in my country. Some of those cuisines are served specially on important events but those food items can vary from place to place. However, there is one food item which people prefer to eat during special events. It is a cake. In order to make an occasion remarkable, the cake is the first thing that counts. Previously, people used to serve cake only on birthday celebrations. Nowadays, everyone prefers to cut the cake for/at every special event. As soon as people think of a celebration, the first thing that pops in their head is the cake. People love to eat cake on anniversary celebrations, success party, mother's day, teacher's day, children's day, baby shower, new year, wedding, farewell party, on promotion, at grand opening etc.(Students, you can include any 3-4 events according to your choice). I also love to eat cake. Whenever there is any celebration at our home, my mother bakes chocolate cakes. Actually, baking a cake at home is not a herculean task(a difficult task). Typical cake ingredients include flour, sugar, eggs, butter, baking soda etc. Cake just fits perfectly on every occasion. There are different kinds of cakes available in the market. Taste of individual may vary, but everyone loves to have a delicious cake on a happy occasion.

Top Bottom