Quảng Ngãi
THCS NGUYEN NGIEM

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Help me!!!! Mình sắp có bài test ở trung tâm rồi ! Giúp mình nói topic này với !
Speak about both sides ( good and bad) of smartphones
:Tonton18:Tonton18:Tonton1:Tonton1
Chủ đề này mình thấy có khá nhiều ý để nói. Theo mình thì bạn nên chuẩn bị sẵn cái outlines, chỉ là outlines thôi nhé, rồi từ outlines đó để mình diễn đạt theo mạch. Bạn không nên viết rồi đọc thuộc, vì như thế sẽ khiến bạn lúng túng khi lỡ quên 1 câu, hoặc 1 ý nào đó. Trong suốt bài nói thì nên có các linking words, như kiểu To begin with, firstly, secondly, ..., On the other hand, However, ... Nên dùng từ ngữ một cách chính xác và có tính học thuật cao (academic vocabulary), ưu tiên sử dụng collocations, idioms và tránh dùng informal words. Cố gắng nói ở tốc độ vừa phải, không nên nói quá nhanh vì như thế bạn không thể phát âm chính xác, tròn vành rõ chữ được. Cuối cùng, bạn nên tìm hiểu thêm ít từ vựng hay ho về chủ đề này, vocab, idioms, collocations để làm cho bài nói lên 1 tầm cao mới.

[Mình chưa bao giờ tham gia bài test như này nên không rõ yêu cầu có cao như khi mình tham gia thi nói ở kì thi HSG tỉnh với thi IELTS hay không nên mình chỉ có thể chia sẻ những gì mình biết về Speaking]

Nguyễn Như Tuyết

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2017
Bình Định
THCS Hoài Xuân
Advantages

Privacy

With the invention of smartphones, you don’t have to worry about your messages and love letter being discovered by family members. Smartphones allow you to store and secure this information. Most smartphones are designed with a phone lock system. You can use you a pin, code or even your fingerprint to lock your phone. People are prevented from lurking through your private messages. You just have to make sure that they don’t know your password by using a unique code.
Keep in touch easily

Your friends and family are one message away. If you have an emergency then you can text someone and ask for help. You can travel the globe and still connect with your family using smartphones. You send them pictures and videos so that they can feel like a part of your life. The smartphones help to close the distance among people.

Easy access to your email, social media networks
Gone are the days when we needed a computer to reply to an email or log in to our social media accounts. Now, you can use your smartphone to do just that. This makes things a lot easier. With just a few taps, you can check your email and social media networks.
Finish many tasks easier

As there are apps for just about everything, you can finish your tasks a lot easier. You can do many things on the go. For example, you can order food while you are on the train coming home from work with just a few taps. If you like some product which you can buy in the store that is not nearby, you can order it online. You can use your phone to write down notes, work reports, create to-do lists or grocery shopping list, and so many other things.
GPS

Your smartphone can act as a GPS device. There are many great navigation apps that will help you find the location with ease. No matter if you are a driver or a pedestrian, you will get the directions, so you won’t have to go around asking people how to get somewhere. Many of the apps are also showing the places with the traffic jam, so this can help you avoid the jam and arrive faster.
Entertainment

As you have read the things we mentioned above, you have come to the conclusion that smartphones are super useful. But, not just that. Sometimes, we need to relax and have some simple fun. You can use your smartphone to watch funny videos, listen to the music or play your favorite games.
Find something to do

If you are in out with friends, or in some foreign city and you are not sure what to do next, a smartphone will help. You can connect to Wi-Fi or mobile internet, and find an interesting coffee shop, museum, city attraction, restaurant, etc. Moreover, you can check what the place is offering, the prices, the services, read the reviews etc.

Disadvantages
Privacy endangered

If your phone is stolen then information will no longer be private. It is very important that you locked your phone and deactivate it. You can report that your phone is lost to your service provider and it will be deactivated. We use our phone to do online transactions and sometimes this information is saved. If you are not careful someone may be able to access your personal information. It could be somebody close who have access to your phone. You need to be cautious.
Distraction

You can be easily distracted with a smartphone. You have to be careful because accidents can occur. If you are driving then put your phone away and concentrate. Whatever is on your smartphone can wait until you are home. Do not risk your life with these handheld devices. Social etiquette is another concern. There are many organizations that will request minimal use of cell phones. People tend to lose their concentration when they hear a phone ringing and someone steps out to take the call. If you are in an important meeting, remember to put your phone on silent. Also, it can be disrespectful when someone is talking to you and you are paying more attention to your phone.
Health issues

There are some discussions on whether cell phones can cause health issues. Most cell phones emit radiofrequency energy and these can be absorbed by tissues. In order to eradicate any possibilities then limit the use of mobile phones. Sleep deprivation is associated with heavy cell phones users. You need to rest your body so try not to stay up late at night on your phone. You are interfering with the rest your body needs. Smartphone overuse can even damage your eyes. Phones give off HEV light which can damage the retina.
Addiction

There are interesting games and social websites that can lead to addiction. Many people wake up in the morning and check their phones first. Are you one of them? Yes, that is how important our smartphone has become. It is the first thing we look at before we tell those around us a pleasant “Good morning.”
Wrapping up

Cell phones have unlimited benefits and some of us cannot function without it. Always bear in mind that there are negative effects associated with the extensive use of cell phones. To be on the safe side, use it in moderation at the appropriate time.

Bạn có thể tham khảo các ý này.
Nguồn: Sưu tầm

diemlinhphuong

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng bảy 2018
Bình Định
THCS Phước Sơn
Help me!!!! Mình sắp có bài test ở trung tâm rồi ! Giúp mình nói topic này với !
Speak about both sides ( good and bad) of smartphones
:Tonton18:Tonton18:Tonton1:Tonton1
The Smartphone. Wither its an Android or a IPhone, the smartphone is capable of some pretty amazing things.
With the ever increasing popularity of smartphones, it has its “good” and “bad” sides.
The Good:
One amazing thing that a person can do on a smart phone is communicate. You could say you could communicate on a “dump phone” but have you ever Skyped or FaceTimed on a Samsung Rugby 3 A997? The smartphone opens up a whole new way to communicate.
Being a high school student, I always seem to be writing essays. I will always favour a laptop for essay wrting. But, being human, I have of course forgetten my laptop at school th weekend before an essay is due. Most people have more than one computer, but me,being so brilliant, spilled water all over it. I was forced to write a whole five page essay on a 4.7 inch IPhone screen. I could have not submitted that essay without my smartphone.
There are of course countless other benefits to owning a smartphone. Entertainment, safety (most smartphones can be easily tracked), cool factor, apps, camera, and lastly more apps.

Now for the Bad:
With power comes responsibility!!
Most people don’t seem to understand that the internet has laws too.
With the dawn of smartphones comes a new means for child predators to reach their victims. FaceBook, InstaGram, SnapChat, and even YouTube have allowed people to create fake accounts and talk to others.
The major flaw with smartphones is the amount privacy a child is aloud to have. A child could set a pass code on a phone and their parents would never be able to get in. This restricts what a parent can protect their children from.
Smartphones are also very addicting. Us humans are loosing the ability to truly communicate face to face with each other. We hide behind our social media profiles and false personas.

The Conclusion:
The Smartphone has its benefits and its downfalls. I believe the smartphone is a very important part of our modern society. I believe the smartphones benefits completely out way its drawbacks.
nguồn:internet

Top Bottom