phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Viết về một chuyến đi tình nguyện của em
Bạn tham khảo bài viết mà mk sưu tầm nhé
While I am still in my beautiful years of youth, I choose to live a useful life instead of a lazy one. Many young people just want to go home and watch TV, or they love to spend their free time to sleep without doing anything else. For me, I decided to become a volunteer in order to help other people with my ability. Last summer, my school volunteer group visited a nursing home for the elderly artists. When we came, those seniors were very happy because they might see us as their grandchildren. After greeting them, we started to clean up the inner house and the yard. We brought out the old broken stuffs then painted the wall in a brighter color. Another group made sure the yard was free of trash and pile of unnecessary things. We also planted a tree in the corner of the yard so people in the nursing home could have some shade on the sunny day. There were about a hundred of us, so we finished all of our tasks in just one day. In the evening, some of the old ladies cooked some delicious dishes for us, and we had a small party before we headed home. We give them the presents that we had prepared in advance, and we even performed some of our silly dancing and singing skills. They also prepared a small play for us, and we felt that their passion for art was never faded. We had great time together, and the nursing had a better appearance thanks to all of our efforts. When we packed our stuffs to go home, the attachment of those seniors even made some of us cry. We promised to pay a visit soon to bring more happiness and vitality to that place. The volunteer trip was beyond my expectation, and I realized that life is only meaningful when I know how to help people around me.

Vocabulary:
  • Nursing home (n): Viện dưỡng lão.
  • Seniors (n): Người lớn tuổi.
  • Attachment (n): Sự quyến luyến, sự lưu luyến.
  • Vatality (n): Sức sống, sinh lực.

Vy Mity

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2017
Đắk Lắk
THPT Krông Ana
Bạn tham khảo bài viết mà mk sưu tầm nhé
While I am still in my beautiful years of youth, I choose to live a useful life instead of a lazy one. Many young people just want to go home and watch TV, or they love to spend their free time to sleep without doing anything else. For me, I decided to become a volunteer in order to help other people with my ability. Last summer, my school volunteer group visited a nursing home for the elderly artists. When we came, those seniors were very happy because they might see us as their grandchildren. After greeting them, we started to clean up the inner house and the yard. We brought out the old broken stuffs then painted the wall in a brighter color. Another group made sure the yard was free of trash and pile of unnecessary things. We also planted a tree in the corner of the yard so people in the nursing home could have some shade on the sunny day. There were about a hundred of us, so we finished all of our tasks in just one day. In the evening, some of the old ladies cooked some delicious dishes for us, and we had a small party before we headed home. We give them the presents that we had prepared in advance, and we even performed some of our silly dancing and singing skills. They also prepared a small play for us, and we felt that their passion for art was never faded. We had great time together, and the nursing had a better appearance thanks to all of our efforts. When we packed our stuffs to go home, the attachment of those seniors even made some of us cry. We promised to pay a visit soon to bring more happiness and vitality to that place. The volunteer trip was beyond my expectation, and I realized that life is only meaningful when I know how to help people around me.

Vocabulary:
  • Nursing home (n): Viện dưỡng lão.
  • Seniors (n): Người lớn tuổi.
  • Attachment (n): Sự quyến luyến, sự lưu luyến.
  • Vatality (n): Sức sống, sinh lực.
Bài này ở đâu vậy bạn. Bạn có thể tóm tắt bài này lại hộ mình được không

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Bài này ở đâu vậy bạn. Bạn có thể tóm tắt bài này lại hộ mình được không
Bởi vì đề của bn yêu cầu không rõ thời gian nên mình sẽ kể 1 công việc ở quá khứ
Bạn có thể bỏ bớt một số ý mà không cần thiết thôi
Mình sẽ viết gọn lại
I decided to become a volunteer in order to help other people with my ability. Last summer, my school volunteer group visited a nursing home for the elderly artists. When we came, those seniors were very happy because they might see us as their grandchildren. After greeting them, we started to clean up the inner house and the yard. We brought out the old broken stuffs then painted the wall in a brighter color. Another group made sure the yard was free of trash and pile of unnecessary things. We also planted a tree in the corner of the yard so people in the nursing home could have some shade on the sunny day. There were about a hundred of us, so we finished all of our tasks in just one day. In the evening, we had a small party before we headed home. We gave them the presents that we had prepared in advance, and we even performed some of our silly dancing and singing skills. They also prepared a small play for us, and we felt that their passion for art was never faded. We had great time together, and the nursing had a better appearance thanks to all of our efforts. When we packed our stuffs to go home, the attachment of those seniors even made some of us cry. We promised to pay a visit soon to bring more happiness and vitality to that place. The volunteer trip was beyond my expectation, and I realized that life is only meaningful when I know how to help people around me.

Ye Ye

Cây bút Truyện ngắn 2017|Thần tượng văn học
Hội viên CLB Ngôn từ
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nam
NEU (Dream)
Mình gợi ý một vài điểm chính:
- When: on December 20th, 2017
- Where: at SOS Children's Village Vietnam
- Who: my class
- Prepare: food, drink, toys, dolls, clothes, book, pen... for the disabled children, orphaned children
- How:
+ Sing with the children
+ Play some games
+ Teach them to learn
+ Tell stories such as Cinderella, Snow-white...
- Feel: make me more sympathetic with everyone, especially the disadvantaged children and feel happy because I had just helped other people

Tam Cửu

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười một 2017
Hải Dương
Đại học
Viết về một chuyến đi tình nguyện của em
Các hoạt dộng là công việc tình nguyện có thể là
  • Helping people in moutainous areas (Giúp đỡ người vùng núi)
  • Helping old or sick people (giúp đỡ người bệnh)
  • Helping disadvantaged or handicapped children (Giúp đỡ người khuyết tật và trẻ em tàn tật)
  • Taking care of war invalids and the families of martyrs. (Chăm sóc thương bình và gia đình của liêt sỹ)
  • Taking part in directing the traffic (Tham gia điều tiết giao thông)
    • Teaching the children to read and write (Dạy trẻ em đọc và viết)
    • Giving them money (Quyên góp tiền)
    • Playing games with them (Chơi trò chơi với họ)
    • Listening to their problems. (Lắng nghe vấn đề của họ)
    • Cleaning up their houses (Dọn dẹp nhà cửa của họ)
    • Doing their shopping (Đi chợ cho họ)
    • Cooking meals (Nấu bữa ăn)
    • Taking them to places of interest (Đưa họ đến những nơi họ thích)
    • Directing vehicles at the intersections (Chỉ hướng cho các phương tiện ở ngã tư)
    • Helping old people and young children to cross the road. (giúp đỡ người già và trẻ nhỏ qua đường)
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]

Vy Mity

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2017
Đắk Lắk
THPT Krông Ana
Các hoạt dộng là công việc tình nguyện có thể là
  • Helping people in moutainous areas (Giúp đỡ người vùng núi)
  • Helping old or sick people (giúp đỡ người bệnh)
  • Helping disadvantaged or handicapped children (Giúp đỡ người khuyết tật và trẻ em tàn tật)
  • Taking care of war invalids and the families of martyrs. (Chăm sóc thương bình và gia đình của liêt sỹ)
  • Taking part in directing the traffic (Tham gia điều tiết giao thông)
    • Teaching the children to read and write (Dạy trẻ em đọc và viết)
    • Giving them money (Quyên góp tiền)
    • Playing games with them (Chơi trò chơi với họ)
    • Listening to their problems. (Lắng nghe vấn đề của họ)
    • Cleaning up their houses (Dọn dẹp nhà cửa của họ)
    • Doing their shopping (Đi chợ cho họ)
    • Cooking meals (Nấu bữa ăn)
    • Taking them to places of interest (Đưa họ đến những nơi họ thích)
    • Directing vehicles at the intersections (Chỉ hướng cho các phương tiện ở ngã tư)
    • Helping old people and young children to cross the road. (giúp đỡ người già và trẻ nhỏ qua đường)
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
Đã xảy ra chia quá khứ phải không anh

Top Bottom