Ngoại ngữ SPEAKING TOPICS

Quán Lâm

Học sinh
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Ninh Bình
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Talk about your family
  2. Describe the person you admire most
  3. Describe one of your best friends
  4. The advantages or disadvantages of wearing uniform
  5. Describe your home city, hometown, home village
  6. Describe your school
  7. You have been learning English for seven years. What are your difficult in learning it?
  8. The advantages and disadvantages of the internet
  9. The advantages and disadvantages of students using cell phone
  10. Talk about the teacher who is the most influential to you?

Euphemia ~ LOL

Học sinh
Thành viên
18 Tháng hai 2018
Nghệ An
THCS Hải Hòa
Trong chủ đề này các bạn hãy kể về gia đình mình: gồm mấy người ,tuổi tác ,nghề nghiệp ,tính tình …của từng người ,các bài viết cũng có độ dài như lần trứoc .Chú ý tránh những lỗi từ vựng và ngữ pháp mà mình đã nhắc nhở

Có thể bắt đầu là :There are (four) people in my family…..

Bài tham khảo:
My family have four persons, my mother, my father, my brother and me. Both my mother and my father are a teacher. She is teaching in high school. She teaches chemistry. She is a gentle and righteous mother. She is interested in her children's studying.She always gives me some useful advice in my life. My father isn't teach, he work as an officer in the primary school. He is very strict. He always complains when my brother and me make a mistake.My parents are both the same age, 49 years ọld My brother is a student.He is 22 years old.He has just left school. Now, he is finding his job. His speciality is enviroment science.He is very friendly and kind .Finally , i am a student. I am 19 years old. I am outgoing and have my ambition.This is some information about my family.

Describe the person you admire most
Về chủ đề này bạn nên nói về :
  • what relation this person is to you
  • what are your first memories of this person
  • how often you see this person
  • and explain why you really admire this person.
Bài tham khảo;
Of all people, my mother is the person I admire the most. At the age of forty, my mother seems to be still young. She teaches at a primary school. Teaching is hard work but she loves it. I admire my mother for a couple of reasons. First of all, my mother is a caring woman. She has devoted all her life to taking care of me. I still remember when I was six years old and I had to go to hospital for a surgery. When I first woke up, my mother was still beside me. It was at that momentthat I realized how much I love her. Second of all, my mother is the person I could always count on. She is always the first to listen to all of my problems and give me useful advice. Thanks to her encouragement, I have overcome all my difficulties. In brief, I am very proud of my mother. She is the person who inspires me the most.

Top Bottom