Thảo luận trong 'Hỏi bài tiếng Anh lớp 9' bắt đầu bởi tudophuctram, 22 Tháng năm 2020.
Lượt xem: 86
cho mình cảm ơn ạ
1. The most important goal is speaking English communication.
Although speaking English fast makes you sound like a native speaker, it makes other people difficult to understand you
3. Thinking English, I think you practice all the time because it is really important when you speak English
4. If you forget words we stop the sentence middle or use other words to describe it
5. Left-wing confidence helps speak better every English conversation
1. Tourism brings many economic and social benefits, but mass tourism also has associated negative effects
2. First tourism creates jobs for the tourism industry and other sectors such as retail and transportation.
3. Second, tourism preserves traditional customs and handicraft festivals, but intervention tourist also leads to erosion of traditional cultural values
4. Finally, ecotourism helps conservation of wildlife generating funds for maintaining the national park
5. Tourism contributes to increasing carbon footprint stress ecosystem
Dãn cách tên bằng dấu phẩy(,).