Bạch Tử Phong

Học sinh
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười 2020
Hà Nam
THPT CHUYÊN BIÊN HÒA và TRẦN PHÚ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. 'Come late again for an athletics meet and I will kick you off the team', the coach said to me. threatened
The coach…………………………………….. I went to another athletics meet late.
2. If I decide to go on this hiking expedition, I will have to get up at 6am every morning. mean
Going on this hiking expedition will ……………………………………..at 6am every morning.
3. They heard the swimming champion's coach say that nobody could match his training programme. was
The swimming champion's coach ……………………………………..could not be matched by anybody.
4. The GP cannot give you a dean bill of health because you haven't done all the necessary tests. impossible
Given that you haven't done all the necessary tests, ……………………………………..you a dean bill of
health.
5. The journalist refused to leave the conference room until she had an opportunity to speak to the renowned
cardiologist. insisted
The journalist …………………………………………leaving the conference room.
6. 'I must admit that I found training for five hours a day very difficult in the beginning', said Joanne to Sam.
it
Joanne told Sam that she found …………………………………………a day in the beginning.
7. 'I can't wait to spend two weeks on a cruise boat in the Bahamas', said Vicky to Damien. forward
Vicky told Damien that she …………………………………………on a cruise boat in the Bahamas.
8. If I had known how upset Ellen would be, I would never have told her that she has put on weight. regret
I …………………………………………put on weight, because she's very upset now.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
1. 'Come late again for an athletics meet and I will kick you off the team', the coach said to me. threatened
The coach…………………………………….. I went to another athletics meet late.
2. If I decide to go on this hiking expedition, I will have to get up at 6am every morning. mean
Going on this hiking expedition will ……………………………………..at 6am every morning.
3. They heard the swimming champion's coach say that nobody could match his training programme. was
The swimming champion's coach ……………………………………..could not be matched by anybody.
4. The GP cannot give you a dean bill of health because you haven't done all the necessary tests. impossible
Given that you haven't done all the necessary tests, ……………………………………..you a dean bill of
health.
5. The journalist refused to leave the conference room until she had an opportunity to speak to the renowned
cardiologist. insisted
The journalist …………………………………………leaving the conference room.
6. 'I must admit that I found training for five hours a day very difficult in the beginning', said Joanne to Sam.
it
Joanne told Sam that she found …………………………………………a day in the beginning.
7. 'I can't wait to spend two weeks on a cruise boat in the Bahamas', said Vicky to Damien. forward
Vicky told Damien that she …………………………………………on a cruise boat in the Bahamas.
8. If I had known how upset Ellen would be, I would never have told her that she has put on weight. regret
I …………………………………………put on weight, because she's very upset now.
Bạch Tử Phong1. 'Come late again for an athletics meet and I will kick you off the team', the coach said to me. threatened
The coach…threatened to kick me off the team if………………………….. I went to another athletics meet late.
Going on this hiking expedition will …mean that I will have to get …………………………………..at 6am every morning.
The swimming champion's coach …was heard to say that his training programme…………………………………..could not be matched by anybody.
Given that you haven't done all the necessary tests, …It's impossible for the GP to give…………………………………..you a dean bill of
health.
cardiologist. insisted
The journalist …insisted on having an opportunity to speak to the renowned
cardiologist before
leaving the conference room.
it
Joanne told Sam that she found …it difficult to train for five hours ………………………………………a day in the beginning.
Vicky told Damien that she …was looking forward to spending two weeks ………………………………………on a cruise boat in the Bahamas.
I …regret having told that Ellen had………………………………………put on weight, because she's very upset now.
Chúc bạn học tốt!!

Top Bottom