English THCS Rewrite

qualinhchi123

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
27 Tháng mười 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it. Write your answers in the spaces provided. There is an example at the beginning (0).
0. We are looking forward to going abroad this summer.
-> We are excited about going abroad this summer.
1. That meal was excellent.
-> What ..............................................................................................................................................!
2. I don’t really want to visit the museum.
-> I’d rather ........................................................................................................................................
3. Please don’t smoke in this area of the restaurant.
-> Customers are requested ................................................................................................................
4. Although he took a taxi, Peter arrived late for the concert.
-> In spite ...........................................................................................................................................
5. I left without saying goodbye as I didn’t want to disturb the meeting.
-> Rather ............................................................................................................................................
6. The cost of living has fallen considerably in the past week.
-> There has .......................................................................................................................................
7.The only way you can become a good athlete is by training hard every day.
-> Only by ..........................................................................................................................................
8. “Could you guard against my handbag while I go to the toilet?”
-> Could you keep an ........................................................................................................................?
9. He regrets having invited her to the party.
-> He wishes ......................................................................................................................................
10. “I admit that I forgot to turn on the alarm system,” said Robert.
-> Robert confessed to ........................................................................................................................

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Chào bạn, bạn tham khảo
1. That meal was excellent.
-> What .........AN EXCELLENT MEAL.....................................................................................................................................!
2. I don’t really want to visit the museum.
-> I’d rather ......NOT VISIT THE MUSEUM..................................................................................................................................
3. Please don’t smoke in this area of the restaurant.
-> Customers are requested ........NOT TO SMOKE in this area of the restaurant.........................................................................................................
4. Although he took a taxi, Peter arrived late for the concert.
-> In spite ......OF TAKING A TAXI , Peter arrived late for the concert..................................................................................................
5. I left without saying goodbye as I didn’t want to disturb the meeting.
-> Rather THAN DISTURB THE MEETING , I left without saying goodbye
6. The cost of living has fallen considerably in the past week.
-> There has been a considerable fall in the cost of living in the past week.
7.The only way you can become a good athlete is by training hard every day.
-> Only by training hard every day can you become a good athlete.
8. “Could you guard against my handbag while I go to the toilet?”
-> Could you keep an eye on my handbag while I go to the toilet?
9. He regrets having invited her to the party.
-> He wishes HE HAD INVITED her to the party.
10. “I admit that I forgot to turn on the alarm system,” said Robert.
-> Robert confessed to having forgotten to turn on the alarm system.
Nếu có thắc mắc gì bạn có thể đặt câu hỏi
Mời bạn tham khảo thêm

+ Chinh phục kì thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia
+ Level up your Vocabulary
+ IDIOMS theo chủ đề
+ Dịch thuật -Word order
+ Luyện nghe Tiếng Anh Magic Ears
Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom