Trần Vân Anh 2k5

Học sinh
Thành viên
23 Tháng bảy 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Đại Nài
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Rewrite these sentences has the same meaning the first sentence:
1.The children couldn't go swimming because the sea was very rough-the sea was too.....
2.I'm sorry I missed your birthday party -I wish.....
3.They haven't cleaned the streets in this week-The streets.....
4.That restaurant is so dirty that no one wants to eat there-It is such.....
5.Unless someone has a key, we can't get into the house-We can only get.....

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Rewrite these sentences has the same meaning the first sentence:
1.The children couldn't go swimming because the sea was very rough-the sea was too rough for the children to go swimming.
be too adj for sb to do sth : quá ... cho ai đó để làm gì.
2.I'm sorry I missed your birthday party -I wish I hadn't missed your birthday party.
Bạn xem thêm về cấu trúc của câu ước tại đây để có thể vận dụng lý thuyết vào thực hành nha ^^ : https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/cau-uoc.672395/

3.They haven't cleaned the streets in this week-The streets haven't been cleaned in this week (câu bị động)
4.That restaurant is so dirty that no one wants to eat there-It is such a dirty restaurant that no one .... (cấu trúc such..that)
5.Unless someone has a key, we can't get into the house-We can only get into the house if someone has a key (câu điều kiện loại 1)
P/s: Bạn nên đọc kĩ lại kiến thức cơ bản của các câu trên nha, trong thi cử mấy câu đó là mấy câu vớt điểm đấy :D

Top Bottom