Rewrite the sentence without changing the meaning. Remember to use the words in brackets.

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Rewrite the sentence without changing the meaning. Remember to use the words in brackets.
1. John is as heavy as his sister. ( weight)
.....................................................................................................................
2. My is as wide as my parents' room. ( width).
.....................................................................................................................
3. This hole is as deep as that hole. ( depth)
.......................................................................................................................
4. Minh's rulers are as long as Nam's rulers. (height)
......................................................................................................................
5. Do you think this pair of shoes is as big as that one? (size)
.......................................................................................................................
6. Maria's first language is English. John's first language is English, too. (same)
........................................................................................................................
7. Nana's school is Rose Primary school. Phuong Mai's school is Sunflower Primary school. ( different)
.........................................................................................................................
8. Jack is the same height with his father. ( tall).
.........................................................................................................................
9. Susan's dress is blue. Amy's dress is green. ( different)
10. My family's well is as shallow as my neighbor's well. ( depth)
..........................................................................................................................

Reactions: Cindy An <3

Almira

Học sinh
Thành viên
11 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Tĩnh
Xuan dieu
Theo mình là như thế này
1,John is the same weight as his sister
2,My is the same width as my parents’room
3,This hole is the same depth as that hole
4,Minh’s Rulers are the same height as Nam’s Rulers
5,Do you think this pair of shoes is the same size as this one?
6,Maria’s first language is the same as John’s
7,Nana’s school is different from Phuong Mai’s school
8,jack is as tall as his father
9,Susan’s dress is different from Amy’s
10,My family’s well is the same depth as my neighbors’s

Top Bottom