Ngoại ngữ Rewrite the following sentences using the words in brackets

huonghugo

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng năm 2015
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1." Why not wear a tuxedo to the wedding?" said dad. (recommend)
.............................................................................................................
2. "Let go to the park," he said. (propose)
.............................................................................................................
3."Please bring me a glass of water," she said. (request)
............................................................................................................
4."You must study harder." said Mrs Jones. (insist)
...........................................................................................................
5."You need to keep a record of your appointments," she said. (advise)
giup minh voi!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!

Tên để làm gì

Cựu Mod Vật lí
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn
1." Why not wear a tuxedo to the wedding?" said dad. (recommend)
....Dad recommended me to wear a tuxedo to the wedding.........................................................................................................
2. "Let go to the park," he said. (propose)
..........He proposed going to the park..................................................................................................
3."Please bring me a glass of water," she said. (request)
.........She requested .for a glass of water..................................................................................................
4."You must study harder." said Mrs Jones. (insist)
...........Mrs Jones insisted me studying harder................................................................................................
5."You need to keep a record of your appointments," she said. (advise)
She advised me to keep a record of my appointments
JFBQ001610702012A

Top Bottom