English THCS Rewrite the direct questions as indirect questions

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Rewrite the direct questions as indirect questions.

Is this the right road for Brighton?
Can you tell me ............................................................................................................................................. ?
Where can I get a bus to Camden Market?
Do you know ............................................................................................................................................. ?
Will I have to wait long?
Could you tell me ............................................................................................................................................. ?
How long does the journey take?
Can you tell me ............................................................................................................................................. ?
Has the film started?
Do you know ............................................................................................................................................. ?
How much does a ticket cost?
Could you tell me ............................................................................................................................................. ?
Is there a telephone box near here?
Does this train go to Oxford?

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Rewrite the direct questions as indirect questions.

Has the film started?
dieuanhpham09Đối với Wh-question viết dạng indirect sẽ giữ nguyên thì của câu hỏi, chỉ thay đổi vị trí trợ từ <nếu có> sao cho nó là một câu hoàn chỉnh.
Đối với câu hỏi ngoài dạng Yes/No-question, cần có sự sử dụng của whether hoặc if, tuy nhiên nó không phải câu tường thuật nên thì câu gốc sẽ được bảo toàn.

Can you tell me .......whether this is the right road for Brighton?

Do you know where I can get a bus to Camden Market?

Could you tell me whether I will have to wait long?

Can you tell me how long the journey takes?

Has the film started?
Do you know whether the film has started?

Could you tell me how much a ticket costs?

Do you know whether there is a telephone box near here?

Could you tell me whether this train goes to Oxford?
Nếu bạn còn vướng mắc, mình rất sẵn sàng trả lời! :Tonton24

Reactions: LiLiya
Top Bottom