English THCS rewrite sentences

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between two and six words, including the word given.
1.Only a few cars were left at the monthly sales when we left.
almost
................................................................................................................................................................................................................. sold when we
left the monthly sales.
2.Jeffrey started working in this company five months ago.
employed
Jeffrey ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ this
company for five months.
3.At first, many students couldn’t use this e-learning application. Now they find it easy.
got
Eventually, many students ............................................................................................................................................................ using this e-learning application.
4.I am so grateful for your help!
tell
I ................................................................................................................................................................................................ I am for your help.
5.The local organic vegetable project won’t succeed unless it’s carefully planned.
crucial
Careful .................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ofthe
local organic vegetable project.
6.The witness remembers seeing two masked men in the shop at the time.
can
As far ........................................................................................................................................................................................................... were two
masked men in the shop at the time.
7. ”Another colleague steals my laptop today from the office,” said Tom.
had
Tom said he ........................................................................................................................................................ by another colleague from the office.
8.Every student was able to speak to the teacher for five minutes during the lesson.
managed
By the end of the lesson all of ........................................................................................................................ speak to the teacher for five minutes.
9.Any time you remember what caused the crash, contact the police.
happen
If .............................................................................................................................................................................................................. of the crash,
contact the police.
10.The problem was too tough for everybody to deal with.
that
So .............................................................................................................................................................................................. could deal with it.

Hazu No No Money

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
27 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
THCS yên thường
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between two and six words, including the word given.
almost
................................................................................................................................................................................................................. sold when we
left the monthly sales.
employed
Jeffrey ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ this
company for five months.
3.At first, many students couldn’t use this e-learning application. Now they find it easy.
got
Eventually, many students ............................................................................................................................................................ using this e-learning application.
tell
I ................................................................................................................................................................................................ I am for your help.
5.The local organic vegetable project won’t succeed unless it’s carefully planned.
crucial
Careful .................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ofthe
local organic vegetable project.
can
As far ........................................................................................................................................................................................................... were two
masked men in the shop at the time.
had
Tom said he ........................................................................................................................................................ by another colleague from the office.
8.Every student was able to speak to the teacher for five minutes during the lesson.
managed
By the end of the lesson all of ........................................................................................................................ speak to the teacher for five minutes.
happen
If .............................................................................................................................................................................................................. of the crash,
contact the police.
that
So .............................................................................................................................................................................................. could deal with it.
LiLiya
almost
Almost all cars were sold when we left the monthly sales.
employed
Jeffrey has been employed in this company for five months.

got
Eventually, many students got used to using this e-learning application.

tell
I have to tell you how grateful I am for your help.(?)
crucial
Careful plan is crucial for the local organic vegetable project.
can
As far as the witness can remember there were two masked men in the shop at the time.
had
Tom said that he had his laptop stolen by another colleague from the office.
managed
By the end of the lesson, all of the students managed to speak to the teacher for five minutes.
happen
If you happen to remember the causes of the crash,contact the police.
that
So rough was the problem that nobody could deal with it.

hoanglong247

Học sinh mới
29 Tháng một 2023
vatlypt.com
An Giang
  1. Almost all the cars were sold when we left the monthly sales.
  2. Jeffrey has been employed in this company for five months.
  3. Eventually, many students got used to using this e-learning application.
  4. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for your help.
  5. Careful planning is crucial for the success of the local organic vegetable project.
  6. As far as the witness can remember, there were two masked men in the shop at the time.
  7. Tom said he had his laptop stolen by another colleague from the office.
  8. By the end of the lesson all of the students managed to speak to the teacher for five minutes.
  9. If you happen to remember what caused the crash, contact the police.
  10. So tough was the problem that nobody could deal with it.

Top Bottom