English THCS Rewrite a new sentence as similar as possible in meaning to the original sentence using the word giv

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Rewrite a new sentence as similar as possible in meaning to the original sentence using the word given (The given words must not be altered in any way)
1.” Why don’t you spend a little time listening to recording of different English accents? (advised)
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
2. I can’t often afford to spend my holiday abroad. (seldom)
3. Never mind your previous failures-try to forget them and think of what your next venture might be!
(behind)
→ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
4. The two young men introduced a virus into the computer system. (alleged )
→ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………5. This is an important scheme and we want him to approve. (approval)
→ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………6. I wouldn’t object to moving to a larger flat. (rather)
→ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………7. The price of coffee has risen 50% since last year. (higher)
→ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………8. As a boy, he was a regular churchgoer. (used)
→ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………9. She seemed quite unhappy when I saw her last week. ( …look… at all.)

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Rewrite a new sentence as similar as possible in meaning to the original sentence using the word given (The given words must not be altered in any way)
1.” Why don’t you spend a little time listening to recording of different English accents? (advised)
3. Never mind your previous failures-try to forget them and think of what your next venture might be!
(behind)
→ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………5. This is an important scheme and we want him to approve. (approval)
→ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………6. I wouldn’t object to moving to a larger flat. (rather)
→ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………7. The price of coffee has risen 50% since last year. (higher)
→ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………8. As a boy, he was a regular churchgoer. (used)
→ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………9. She seemed quite unhappy when I saw her last week. ( …look… at all.)
→He advised me to listen to recording of different English accents
→I am seldom able to afford to spend my holiday abroad.
(behind)
Put your previous failures behind you and think of what your next venture might be!
  • Put sth behind you: to try to forget about an unpleasant experience and think about the future
The two young men are alleged to have introduced a virus into the computer system.
  • be alleged to be, have, etc. something: to state something as a fact but without giving proof
5. This is an important scheme and we want him to approve. (approval)
We want his approval of this important scheme.
  • approval of something: agreement to, or permission for something, especially a plan or request
6. I wouldn’t object to moving to a larger flat. (rather)
I'd rather move to a larger flat.
  • would rather Vo: used to show that you prefer to have or do one thing more than another
7. The price of coffee has risen 50% since last year. (higher)
The price of coffee is 50% higher than last year.
8. As a boy, he was a regular churchgoer. (used)
He used to be a regular churchgoer when he was a boy
9. She seemed quite unhappy when I saw her last week. ( …look… at all.)
When i saw her last week, she didn't look happily at all.
  • at all=in any way; to any degree
Chúc bạn học tốt!
Nếu thắc mắc có thể hỏi thêm nha!

Bạn có thể tham khảo thêm kiến thức khác ở đây:
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/on-thi-theo-chu-diem.844909/

Reactions: chi254
Top Bottom