English THCS Reported speech

yokomino

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

17. “Had he finished his homework before he went to bed last night?” he asked his wife. ………………………………………………………………………………………………​

18. “Will you do it by yourself?” She asked me. “Yes. I will” I said to her. ………………………………………………………………………………………………​

19. “Will you leave here the day after tomorrow?” Hoa said to her aunt. ………………………………………………………………………………………………​

20. “Did you watch me perform on TV two days ago?” he said to his mother. ………………………………………………………………………………………………​

21. “Does he remember what he promised with us last week?” the monitor asked her classmates. ………………………………………………………………………………………………..​

22. “Have they made this poster by themselves?” our form teacher asked the monitor. ……………………………………………………………………………………………….. REPORTED SPEECH EXERCISES​

23. “Why were they absent from class yesterday?” she said to me. ..................................................................................................................................................​

24.“When will they answer my letter?” she asked me. ………………………………………………………………………………………………..​

25. “How many of you finished your math home work?” our math teacher asked us.​

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦

17. “Had he finished his homework before he went to bed last night?” he asked his wife. ………………………………………………………………………………………………

18. “Will you do it by yourself?” She asked me. “Yes. I will” I said to her. ………………………………………………………………………………………………

19. “Will you leave here the day after tomorrow?” Hoa said to her aunt. ………………………………………………………………………………………………

20. “Did you watch me perform on TV two days ago?” he said to his mother. ………………………………………………………………………………………………

21. “Does he remember what he promised with us last week?” the monitor asked her classmates. ………………………………………………………………………………………………..

22. “Have they made this poster by themselves?” our form teacher asked the monitor. ……………………………………………………………………………………………….. REPORTED SPEECH EXERCISES

23. “Why were they absent from class yesterday?” she said to me. ..................................................................................................................................................

24.“When will they answer my letter?” she asked me. ………………………………………………………………………………………………..

25. “How many of you finished your math home work?” our math teacher asked us.

yokomino

17. “Had he finished his homework before he went to bed last night?” he asked his wife. 

=> He asked his wife if he had finished his homework before he had gone to bed the night before.
last night => the night before

18. “Will you do it by yourself?” She asked me. “Yes. I will” I said to her.

=> She asked me if I would do it by myself. I said to her that I would.

19. “Will you leave here the day after tomorrow?” Hoa said to her aunt.

=> Hoa asked her aunt if she would leave there the day after the following day.
tomorrow => the following day

20. “Did you watch me perform on TV two days ago?” he said to his mother.

=> He asked his mother if she had watch him perform on TV two days before.
ago => before

21. “Does he remember what he promised with us last week?” the monitor asked her classmates.

=> The monitor asked her classmates if he remembered what he had promised with them the week before.

22. “Have they made this poster by themselves?” our form teacher asked the monitor.

=> Our form teacher asked the monitor if they had made that poster by themselves.

23. “Why were they absent from class yesterday?” she said to me.

=> She asked me why they had been absent from class the day before.

24.“When will they answer my letter?” she asked me.

=> She asked me when they would answer her letter.

25. “How many of you finished your math home work?” our math teacher asked us.

=> Our math teacher asked us how many of us had finishes our math homework.

Khi làm bạn chú ý lùi thì các câu, biến đổi đại từ nhân xưng,... và các trạng từ chỉ thời gian nơi chốn nhé.

Tham khảo thêm Câu tường thuật. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom