Ngoại ngữ Rèn luyện kĩ năng đọc

vuhoangnam2001

Cây bút được yêu thích nhất 2017
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2014
Phú Thọ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

MY BEST FRIEND
My best friend is called Tony. We are classmates. We sit in the class on the same bench side by side.We share many things with each other.
Tony comes from an educated family. His father is a school principal and his mother is also a teacher.He is punctual, well-educated, and has good manners. He is friendly, clever and really hard-working. He is also well-dressed and well-behaved. He is very good in his studies and always does his work attentively in the class. All the teachers have a high opinion of him.
Tony has a well-built body; he is tall and slim and has straight blonde hair and blue eyes. He takes part in all sports and he also likes to play the guitar. He has a good heart. He is honest and obedient. Tony makes his parents very proud of him. He secures good marks and is usually top of his class in examinations. He inspires me to work harder. Whenever I need any help in my study, he remains always ready to help me. He helps me by giving his notebook, when I am absent from school. He corrects me whenever I commit any mistake. I am happy to have such a friend.
What does Tony's mother do?

A. A farmer
B. A teacher
C. A guitar player
D. A school principal
What does Tony look like?

A. He is tall and slim.
B. He is tall and fat.
C. He is friendly and honest.
D. He likes to play the guitar.
What does Tony have?

A. Straight blonde hair and blue eyes
B. Green eyes and curly brown hair
C. Curly brown hair and blue eyes
D. Blue eyes and curly blonde hair
What does Tony like?

A. He is tall and thin.
B. He likes sports.
C. He is friendly, clever and honest.
D. He loves to listen to guitar music.
Which adjective is NOT used to describe Tony?

A. Honest
B. Well-behaved
C. Humorous
D. Hard-working

Nguyễn Trần Thành Đạt

Giải Nhì "Thử thách cùng Box Hóa 2017"
Banned
25 Tháng bảy 2016
Lộc Nga- Bảo Lộc- Lâm Đồng
MY BEST FRIEND
My best friend is called Tony. We are classmates. We sit in the class on the same bench side by side.We share many things with each other.
Tony comes from an educated family. His father is a school principal and his mother is also a teacher (1).He is punctual, well-educated, and has good manners. He is friendly, clever and really hard-working. He is also well-dressed and well-behaved. He is very good in his studies and always does his work attentively in the class. All the teachers have a high opinion of him.
Tony has a well-built body; he is tall and slim (4)and has straight blonde hair and blue eyes(3). He takes part in all sports and he also likes to play the guitar(4). He has a good heart. He is honest and obedient. Tony makes his parents very proud of him. He secures good marks and is usually top of his class in examinations. He inspires me to work harder. Whenever I need any help in my study, he remains always ready to help me. He helps me by giving his notebook, when I am absent from school. He corrects me whenever I commit any mistake. I am happy to have such a friend.

A. A farmer
B. A teacher
C. A guitar player
D. A school principal

A. He is tall and slim.

B. He is tall and fat.
What does Tony have?

What does Tony like?

A. He is tall and thin.
B. He likes sports.

A. Honest
B. Well-behaved
C. Humorous
D. Hard-working

Reactions: hoangnga2709

Cửu Long

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
24 Tháng ba 2017
Bình Định
Trung tâm đào tạo THẢ THÍNH
1.B
2.A
3.A
4.B
5.C
(MÌnh nghĩ là thế không biết đúng không nữa)

Cửu Long

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
24 Tháng ba 2017
Bình Định
MY BEST FRIEND
Tony comes from an educated family. His father is a school principal and his mother is also a teacher (1).He is punctual, well-educated, and has good manners. He is friendly, clever and really hard-working. He is also well-dressed and well-behaved. He is very good in his studies and always does his work attentively in the class. All the teachers have a high opinion of him.
Tony has a well-built body; he is tall and slim (4)and has straight blonde hair and blue eyes(3). He takes part in all sports and he also likes to play the guitar(4). He has a good heart. He is honest and obedient. Tony makes his parents very proud of him. He secures good marks and is usually top of his class in examinations. He inspires me to work harder. Whenever I need any help in my study, he remains always ready to help me. He helps me by giving his notebook, when I am absent from school. He corrects me whenever I commit any mistake. I am happy to have such a friend.

A. A farmer
B. A teacher
C. A guitar player
D. A school principal

A. He is tall and slim.

B. He is tall and fat.
What does Tony have?

What does Tony like?

A. He is tall and thin.
B. He likes sports.

A. Honest
B. Well-behaved
C. Humorous
D. Hard-working
Bạn ơi câu 4 bạn chọn D là sao? trong bài ghi là anh ấy thích chơi chứ có phải thích nghe đâu.Còn câu 5 A. honest trong bài có nhắc đến mà

Nguyễn Trần Thành Đạt

Giải Nhì "Thử thách cùng Box Hóa 2017"
Banned
25 Tháng bảy 2016
Lộc Nga- Bảo Lộc- Lâm Đồng
MY BEST FRIEND

A. A farmer
B. A teacher
C. A guitar player
D. A school principal

A. He is tall and slim.

B. He is tall and fat.
What does Tony have?

What does Tony like?

A. He is tall and thin.
B. He likes sports.

A. Honest
B. Well-behaved
C. Humorous
D. Hard-working

Cửu Long

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
24 Tháng ba 2017
Bình Định
MY BEST FRIEND

A. A farmer
B. A teacher
C. A guitar player
D. A school principal

A. He is tall and slim.

B. He is tall and fat.
What does Tony have?

What does Tony like?

A. He is tall and thin.
B. He likes sports.

A. Honest
B. Well-behaved
C. Humorous
D. Hard-working
Bạn xem kĩ lại câu 5 đi

Top Bottom