Ngoại ngữ Relative pronouns

tuấn noble

Học sinh
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Tĩnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

5 Put a suitable relative pronoun in each space, or leave the space blank where possible.

1 My bike, ...which............ I had left at the gate, had disappeared.

2 The shoes............................ I bought were the ones................................... I tried on first.

3 The bag in.........................the robbers put the money was found later.

4 The medicine.............................the doctor gave me had no effect at all.

5 Peter,................................... couldn’t see the screen, decided to change his seat.

6 I really liked that tea............................. you made me this morning.

7 What was the name of your friend.................................... tent we borrowed?

8 The flight......................................... Joe was leaving on was cancelled.

tuananh982

Á quân kiên cường WC 2018
Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
1. which.
2. blank.
3. which.
4. blank.
5. who.
6. blank.
7. whose.
8. blank.

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
5 Put a suitable relative pronoun in each space, or leave the space blank where possible.

2 The shoes............................ I bought were the ones................................... I tried on first.

3 The bag in.........................the robbers put the money was found later.

4 The medicine.............................the doctor gave me had no effect at all.

5 Peter,................................... couldn’t see the screen, decided to change his seat.

6 I really liked that tea............................. you made me this morning.

7 What was the name of your friend.................................... tent we borrowed?

8 The flight......................................... Joe was leaving on was cancelled.

2 The shoes....which... I bought were the ones..........blank......................... I tried on first.

3 The bag in...which...the robbers put the money was found later.

4 The medicine.....blank...the doctor gave me had no effect at all.

5 Peter,.....who....... couldn’t see the screen, decided to change his seat.

6 I really liked that tea.....blank.... you made me this morning.

7 What was the name of your friend......whose. tent we borrowed?

8 The flight......blank...... Joe was leaving on was cancelled

Reactions: Moon Crush
Top Bottom