Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

IV. Read through the following text and then choose the best phrase given below, to fill each of the gaps. Write one letter (A-1) in each of the numbered gaps. Some of the suggested answers do not fit at all. (0) has been done for you.

Every teacher knows that not all students are good examinees. Some are too tense, become over anxious or too stressed and then perform below expectations just when it matters most. Teachers try to help by compensating, believing that if they boost a student's academic knowledge they will cure his fear of exams.
So, last year, (0) _I_ , I completely rewrote the Business Studies Revision Course at this secondary school. The central idea of the course is to treat the examination as an event, a challenge, a performance, much like a sports match, a drama production, or perhaps a major music concert, (1) ___ and very definitely on the public stage. The idea is to show that the exam is not a test, but an opportunity to show how good the candidate is.
The objective is to improve students' final performance (2) ___, control and ability to cope.The theme of 'total preparation for performance’ teaches them that (3) ___ are obviously important, they are only two of the five skills required, the others being coping strategies, mental skills and management skills. These additions give a new dimension (4) ___, increasing enjoyment and motivation. They widen a student's focus and help to convince some of the less confident students that there are many ways in which they can actively contribute towards their (5)___.
A. those not mattering so much
B. self-confidence and self-esteem
C. by increasing self-confidence
D. relying on my expertise alone
E. to a student's revision
F. but a real desire
G. while knowledge and examination techniques
H. but bigger and more important
I. drawing on my teaching experience and sports psychology skills

Reactions: _dm.ttt

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh