lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Hi Sue, it's me, Tina. Listen, I know we had plans to watch a movie together at your house, but I don't think I can come. I don't feel too well. I finally finished working on my project, but now I have a headache. I think I will have some chicken soup and then go to bed early. It's nothing serious, but I think I just need some rest. I'm sorry I have to cancel. You should watch the movie without me---tell me if it's good! Maybe we can meet next Friday? If you are free then, we can go buy a gift for Kim's birthday. Tell me what you think and I'll talk to you tomorrow. I think I'll be better by then. Bye!

A woman is leaving a phone message for her friend. What is the woman planning to do tonight?
$A$. Watch a movie.
$B$. Go to sleep early.
$C$. Buy a birthday gift.
$D$. Work on her project.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
Hi Sue, it's me, Tina. Listen, I know we had plans to watch a movie together at your house, but I don't think I can come. I don't feel too well. I finally finished working on my project, but now I have a headache. I think I will have some chicken soup and then go to bed early. It's nothing serious, but I think I just need some rest. I'm sorry I have to cancel. You should watch the movie without me---tell me if it's good! Maybe we can meet next Friday? If you are free then, we can go buy a gift for Kim's birthday. Tell me what you think and I'll talk to you tomorrow. I think I'll be better by then. Bye!

A woman is leaving a phone message for her friend. What is the woman planning to do tonight?
$A$. Watch a movie.
$B$. Go to sleep early.
$C$. Buy a birthday gift.
$D$. Work on her project.
Mình nghĩ là câu B

Top Bottom