lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

MAN: So how was your day at college?
WOMAN: It was good! We had to give a talk about our most nerve-wracking experience ever!
MAN: Go on then – what was yours?
WOMAN: You remember when we did ‘Romeo and Juliet’ back in Year 6?
MAN: Yes, of course - you were brilliant.
WOMAN: I was absolutely petrified. I can remember standing there waiting to come on that first night and I could hardly move. I really thought I was going to pass out.
MAN: Well, that's normal - everyone gets first night nerves, even professionals with lots of experience ...
WOMAN: Well. maybe, but my heart was racing fifteen to the dozen and then my mind went completely blank. That was the scariest moment. Believe me. Never, never again! It was horrendous.

Two people are talking about an acting experience. How did the girl feel about the experience?
$A$. Terrified of forgetting her lines.
$B$. Worried about feeling unwell while on stage.
$C$. Excited at the thought of her first stage role.
$D$. Nervous about performing with experienced actors.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
MAN: So how was your day at college?
WOMAN: It was good! We had to give a talk about our most nerve-wracking experience ever!
MAN: Go on then – what was yours?
WOMAN: You remember when we did ‘Romeo and Juliet’ back in Year 6?
MAN: Yes, of course - you were brilliant.
WOMAN: I was absolutely petrified. I can remember standing there waiting to come on that first night and I could hardly move. I really thought I was going to pass out.
MAN: Well, that's normal - everyone gets first night nerves, even professionals with lots of experience ...
WOMAN: Well. maybe, but my heart was racing fifteen to the dozen and then my mind went completely blank. That was the scariest moment. Believe me. Never, never again! It was horrendous.

Two people are talking about an acting experience. How did the girl feel about the experience?
$A$. Terrified of forgetting her lines.
$B$. Worried about feeling unwell while on stage.
$C$. Excited at the thought of her first stage role.
$D$. Nervous about performing with experienced actors.
Mình nghĩ là câu A

Top Bottom