lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

MAN: That was a shame about the charity night – I was really looking forward to it.
WOMAN: Yeah, I couldn’t believe it when that guy got on stage and he’s like, ‘Sorry, the band hasn’t turned up.’
MAN: Yeah, ‘You’ve all got to go home, the singer’s got his dates mixed up’. Unbelievable! Then those kids…
WOMAN: Yeah, they start shouting and throwing stuff. Good job he offered refunds.
MAN: Yeah, and of course that caused chaos.
WOMAN: Anyway, they’re going to try again at the Sports Centre, which is better anyway.
MAN: Yeah, much bigger venue. That’ll please my cousin – he was one of the ones who missed out.

A young man and woman are talking about a musical charity event the previous evening. What happened at the event?
$A$. The event was rescheduled.
$B$. The venue became overcrowded.
$C$. The sound equipment stopped working.
$D$. It was cancelled because of crowd trouble.

Bella Dodo

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
Diễn Đàn Học Mãi
Bạn tham khảo,
MAN: That was a shame about the charity night – I was really looking forward to it.
WOMAN: Yeah, I couldn’t believe it when that guy got on stage and he’s like, ‘Sorry, the band hasn’t turned up.’
MAN
: Yeah, ‘You’ve all got to go home, the singer’s got his dates mixed up’. Unbelievable! Then those kids…
WOMAN: Yeah, they start shouting and throwing stuff. Good job he offered refunds.
MAN: Yeah, and of course that caused chaos.
WOMAN: Anyway, they’re going to try again at the Sports Centre, which is better anyway.
MAN: Yeah, much bigger venue. That’ll please my cousin – he was one of the ones who missed out.

A young man and woman are talking about a musical charity event the previous evening. What happened at the event?
$A$. The event was rescheduled.
$B$. The venue became overcrowded.
$C$. The sound equipment stopped working.
$D$. It was cancelled because of crowd trouble.
Bella

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom