lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Everybody, can I have your attention please. I’d like to tell you about a conference at our local museum next month on Friday 15th October 8.45am - 3pm. I originally thought it was in November, but that was a mistake in the museum’s brochure. Anyway, it’s a Teachers’ History Conference with a focus on Ancient Egypt and it’s designed to help us show our students how to make better use of museums. The course is aimed at history teachers and teaching assistants, but I think other teachers would benefit too. The conference will give us ideas to support our work in the classroom and will include pictures of ancient Egyptian objects. The cost is £50 per person which of course the school will pay and this includes lunch. We can send only five people on this course, so perhaps if you’re interested you could let me know by the end of the day. Thank you.

A head teacher is giving a talk. Why is he talking to his staff?
$A$. To describe an educational event.
$B$. To tell them about a change of date.
$C$. To remind them about a history test.
$D$. To talk about a school trip to a museum.

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
Everybody, can I have your attention please. I’d like to tell you about a conference at our local museum next month on Friday 15th October 8.45am - 3pm. I originally thought it was in November, but that was a mistake in the museum’s brochure. Anyway, it’s a Teachers’ History Conference with a focus on Ancient Egypt and it’s designed to help us show our students how to make better use of museums. The course is aimed at history teachers and teaching assistants, but I think other teachers would benefit too. The conference will give us ideas to support our work in the classroom and will include pictures of ancient Egyptian objects. The cost is £50 per person which of course the school will pay and this includes lunch. We can send only five people on this course, so perhaps if you’re interested you could let me know by the end of the day. Thank you.

Reactions: giangha13062013
Top Bottom