Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

WOMAN: So, how many languages do you speak?
MAN: I’m really lucky – three. I grew up speaking two in my house and I've lived in different countries, so I've had lots of opportunities.
WOMAN: My family moved around a lot, too, but only to English-speaking countries, so there was really no reason to speak another language.
MAN: But you know what they say, it’s never too late … and you’re learning one now!
WOMAN: Yes, I know ...but it doesn't come naturally to me. But I'd like to be able to speak one well.
MAN: But you're doing really well in your language class, aren't you?
WOMAN: Yeah, but I can’t say it’s much fun. I know what I need to do, I never miss a class and do all my homework. I think it’s paying off …
MAN: And I’m sure you’ll see how useful it is too.
WOMAN: Right. If I manage to put two words together when someone actually speaks to me outside of class.
MAN: Just keep going. I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it.

Two college students are talking about learning foreign languages. What does the woman say?
$A$. She wishes she had learned other languages as a child.
$B$. She had no need to learn a foreign language as a child.
$C$. She is now learning a language without much effort.
$D$. She now finds learning a language enjoyable.

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
MAN: I’m really lucky – three. I grew up speaking two in my house and I've lived in different countries, so I've had lots of opportunities.
WOMAN: My family moved around a lot, too, but only to English-speaking countries, so there was really no reason to speak another language.
MAN: But you know what they say, it’s never too late … and you’re learning one now!
WOMAN: Yes, I know ...but it doesn't come naturally to me. But I'd like to be able to speak one well.
WOMAN: Yeah, but I can’t say it’s much fun. I know what I need to do, I never miss a class and do all my homework. I think it’s paying off …
WOMAN: Right. If I manage to put two words together when someone actually speaks to me outside of class.

Two college students are talking about learning foreign languages. What does the woman say?

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~
Top Bottom