English THCS Put the verbs in brackets: present perfect or present perfect continuous

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2020
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Put the verbs in brackets: present perfect or present perfect continuous 1. I (buy) ......................... a new pair of shoes.
2. (you/ finish) ............................ reading that book yet?I (read) ......................... but I am still at chapter 10.
3. There is only a little cake left because your dad (eat) ........................it in the past 3 days.
4. I (not/ see) ...................... you for ages, how have you been?
5. I (drive) .................. for over eight hours now. I am extremely tired.
6. Sarah (lose) ................... a lot of weight lately, I hope she doesn't get sick.
7. Bryan (write) ..................................seven books and they are all published.
8. Bryan (write) ........................ all night and he's got 30 pages so far.
9. George (find) ...........................an amazing job at the local pharmacist.
10. We are out of money because your mother (spend).......................it all

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Put the verbs in brackets: present perfect or present perfect continuous 1. I (buy) 1. I 1.(buy) ......................... a new pair of shoes.
2. (you/ finish) ............................ reading that book yet?I (read) ......................... but I am still at chapter 10.
3. There is only a little cake left because your dad (eat) ........................it in the past 3 days.
4. I (not/ see) ...................... you for ages, how have you been?
5. I (drive) .................. for over eight hours now. I am extremely tired.
6. Sarah (lose) ................... a lot of weight lately, I hope she doesn't get sick.
7. Bryan (write) ..................................seven books and they are all published.
8. Bryan (write) ........................ all night and he's got 30 pages so far.
9. George (find) ...........................an amazing job at the local pharmacist.
10. We are out of money because your mother (spend).......................it all
0333048759Bạn tham khảo nha:
1. I have bought a new pair of shoes.
2. Have you finished reading that book yet? I have been reading but I am still at chapter 10.
3. There is only a little cake left because your dad has eaten it in the past 3 days.
4. I haven't seen you for ages, how have you been?
5. I have been driving for over eight hours now. I am extremely tired.
6. Sarah has lost a lot of weight lately, I hope she doesn't get sick.
7. Bryan has written seven books and they are all published.
8. Bryan has been writing all night and he's got 30 pages so far.
9. George has found an amazing job at the local pharmacist.
10. We are out of money because your mother has spent it all.
Chúc bạn học tốt!
Lý thuyết về các thì khác bạn tham khảo:
Lý thuyết về các thì
Ngoài ra bạn có thể tham khảo các lý thuyết khác tại: Tổng hợp Kiến thức

Last edited:

Thiên An - 2009

Học sinh
Thành viên
6 Tháng tư 2022
TP Hồ Chí Minh
1. I have bought a new pair of shoes.

2. Have you finished reading that book yet? I have been reading but I am still at chapter 10.

3. There is only a little cake left because your dad have eaten it in the past 3 days.

4. I haven't seen you for ages, how have you been?

5. I have been driving for over eight hours now. I am extremely tired.

6. Sarah has lost a lot of weight lately, I hope she doesn't get sick.

7. Bryan has written seven books and they are all published.

8. Bryan has been writing all night and he's got 30 pages so far.

9. George has found an amazing job at the local pharmacist.

10. We are out of money because your mother has spent it all.

Top Bottom