English THCS Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form

yeca1612

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form 1. If the air (not/be) ....... dirty, the breathing problems (reduce)....... 2. If he (not/buy) ........ so much clothes, he (save) ........ money. 3. It looked like someone (break)................ into the house before. 4. It was the first time I (see)................ a tornado in my country. 5. The flood victims (feel) ........ a little better after they (eat).......... some food and (drink)....... some water. 6. You (hear)............ the earthquake which struck Japan last night? 7. I was late. The other journalists already (arrive)........... the city where the earthquake (strike) ................. 8. By the time the volcano (erupt).................. , people living around the root of the volcano (evacuate) ...... 9. It (take) ... people a lot of time to send a letter to those who live far away 20 years ago. 10. He (repair)......... the car while his wife (cook) ............. dinner at 5pm yesterday. 11. I (watch) ........... and my brother (play) .............computer games when my brother came home.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An

I. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form 1. If the air (not/be) ....... dirty, the breathing problems (reduce)....... 2. If he (not/buy) ........ so much clothes, he (save) ........ money. 3. It looked like someone (break)................ into the house before. 4. It was the first time I (see)................ a tornado in my country. 5. The flood victims (feel) ........ a little better after they (eat).......... some food and (drink)....... some water. 6. You (hear)............ the earthquake which struck Japan last night? 7. I was late. The other journalists already (arrive)........... the city where the earthquake (strike) ................. 8. By the time the volcano (erupt).................. , people living around the root of the volcano (evacuate) ...... 9. It (take) ... people a lot of time to send a letter to those who live far away 20 years ago. 10. He (repair)......... the car while his wife (cook) ............. dinner at 5pm yesterday. 11. I (watch) ........... and my brother (play) .............computer games when my brother came home.

yeca1612

ut the verbs in brackets into the correct form

1. If the air (not/be) ..were not ..... dirty, the breathing problems (reduce)..would reduce..... ( câu đk loại 2 trái với thực tế)

2. If he (not/buy) ..hadn't bought...... so much clothes, he (save) .would have saved....... money.

( câu đk loại 3 trái với thực tế)

3. It looked like someone (break).....had broken........... into the house before.( diễn tả hành động đã diễn ra ditrước hành động khác trogn quá khứ)

4. It was the first time I (see)....have seen............ a tornado in my country.

5. The flood victims (feel) ...felt..... a little better after they (eat)....had eat...... some food and (drink)...drunk.... some water.

QKĐ after QKHT

6.Did You (hear)..hear.......... the earthquake which struck Japan last night?

7. I was late. The other journalists had already (arrive)..arrived ......... the city where the earthquake (strike) ..struck...............

8. By the time the volcano (erupt)......erupted............ , people living around the root of the volcano (evacuate) ..have evacuated ( sơ tán)....

By the time QKĐ, QKHT

9. It (take) took... people a lot of time to send a letter to those who live far away 20 years ago.

10. He (repair)..was repairing....... the car while his wife (cook) ..was cooking........... dinner at 5pm yesterday( hai hành động diễn ra song song ở một thời điểm xác định trong quá khứ-> QKTD)​

. 11. I (watch) ...was watching........ and my brother (play) ..was palying...........computer games when my brother came home.( HÀnh động này đang diễn ra thì hành động khác xen vào trong qk-> QKTD)

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom