Iam_lucky_girl

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2019
Bình Phước
THCS TTLN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. ..............(/remember) ..............(make) yourself and your little sister sandwiches to school morning, Greg?
2. As soon as they.......(complete)..........(reconstruct) the hippodrome, the horse-riders........(be able) to resume.........(practice)
3. Before her boss arrived, Diane.......(manage)........(carry) out the orders he.......(give) her the previous day.
4. It's predicted that by the end of this year more than three hundred private firms........(go) out of business.
5. As a child, Ms Murphy......(travel) a lot with her parents, that's why she's not scared of.....(fly)
6. I hate.......(be) so short. If only I......(be) thirty centimeters higher, nobody .....(call) me a midget.
7. So far, we.......(show) only two of all the tourists attractions that the guides..... (promise)...... (take) us to.
8. The suspects......(charge) with murder if the police.......(deliver) sufficient evidence soon.
9. Since early morning, there......(be) a horrendous traffic jam on the highway. A young motorist is said......(cause) an accident.
10. This evening, our managers.......(launch) an official party in a luxury hotel. John and I.......(not take) part in it. We're just blue-collar workers.
11. You know how much aunt Lucinda likes you. You oughtn't to.....(forget) about her birthday. It was a mistake.
12. The teacher opened the window and .....(see) that two boys.....(fight). However, before he.....(come) downstairs, one of them......(escape)
13. Although we.....(try)..... (find) a definite solution to the crisis situation for several days, the only thing we......(achieve) so far is wider coverage from the mass media.

Reactions: npan_184

Trịnh Thị Mai Linh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
2 Tháng tám 2020
Thanh Hóa
Trường Trung học Cơ Sở Định Hưng
1. ..............(/remember) ..............(make) yourself and your little sister sandwiches to school morning, Greg?
2. As soon as they.......(complete)..........(reconstruct) the hippodrome, the horse-riders........(be able) to resume.........(practice)
3. Before her boss arrived, Diane.......(manage)........(carry) out the orders he.......(give) her the previous day.
4. It's predicted that by the end of this year more than three hundred private firms........(go) out of business.
5. As a child, Ms Murphy......(travel) a lot with her parents, that's why she's not scared of.....(fly)
6. I hate.......(be) so short. If only I......(be) thirty centimeters higher, nobody .....(call) me a midget.
7. So far, we.......(show) only two of all the tourists attractions that the guides..... (promise)...... (take) us to.
8. The suspects......(charge) with murder if the police.......(deliver) sufficient evidence soon.
9. Since early morning, there......(be) a horrendous traffic jam on the highway. A young motorist is said......(cause) an accident.
10. This evening, our managers.......(launch) an official party in a luxury hotel. John and I.......(not take) part in it. We're just blue-collar workers.
11. You know how much aunt Lucinda likes you. You oughtn't to.....(forget) about her birthday. It was a mistake.
12. The teacher opened the window and .....(see) that two boys.....(fight). However, before he.....(come) downstairs, one of them......(escape)
13. Although we.....(try)..... (find) a definite solution to the crisis situation for several days, the only thing we......(achieve) so far is wider coverage from the mass media.
Chị kham thảo nha, chúc cj học tốt nè!
1.Do you remember? / to make
2. completed/ reconstructing/ were able/ to practice
3. has managed/ to carry/ gave
4. wil have gone
5. used to travel/ flying
6. being/ were/ calls
7.have showed/ promise/ to take
8. would charge/ deliver
9. is/ to have caused
10. launches/ can't take
11. have forgotten