project

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
choose one of your favourite films and design a poster for it
Bạn ơi cho mình hỏi đề bài là chọn một bộ phim bạn yêu thích và thiết kế poster cho nó, có nghĩa là mình thiết kế poster chứ ko viết gì đúng không?
Hay là bạn cần một bài viết nhỉ??

vietjack

Học sinh
Thành viên
12 Tháng ba 2020
Quảng Ninh
thcs Bái Tử Long
Chỉ cần bài viết thôi , poster mình tự làm
Gợi ý :
Thể loại
Nội dung
Diễn viên
Đánh giá của nhà phê bình
Thời gian công chiếu

KhanhKhanhk7

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng ba 2020
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THCS Trường Chinh
Watching movies is an indispensable form of entertainment for me. I watch a lot of films, but the one that left me most impressed is an American teen sitcom called "Sam and Cat" - a spin off of two TV shows iCarly and Victorious, which Dan Schneider created. The sitcom originally aired from June 8, 2013 to July 17, 2014, on Nickelodeon - an American television channel.
In my opinion, it is the best comedy sitcom ever. It has lots of hilarious and witty scenes
The sitcom stars Jennete McCurdy as Sam Puckett from iCarly, and Ariana Grande as Cat Valentine from Victorious. It resolves around the girls meet by chance during a bizarre adventure and become roommates, then start a babysitting business to earn extra money. The series was picked up for 20 episodes on November 29, 2012. It began filming in January 2013 and premiered on June 8, 2013. The first season was doubled to 40 episodes on July 11, 2013. The other thing that I like about this movie is that I can practice listening and learn new English words. In addition, I can also practice my pronunciation to be as good as them.
The movie has pretty much awards and nominations in 2014, such as International Program Favorite, Favorite TV Series, Favorite TV Show, Choice Comedy TV Show.
The message that I learned from this sitcom is about friendship. Real and good friends are always by your side - who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
This is a creative and humorous film. You will regret it if you don't watch it. So enjoy it and turn it into a useful entertainment tool
Đây là bài mình tự làm nên có thể có và sai sót. Mong bạn thông cảm.
Chúc bạn học tốt.

Top Bottom