English THPT Predictions: will, be going to, may/might

thanhthuy12hul

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng ba 2022
Đà Nẵng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Predictions: will, be going to, may/might
Complete the conversation with will/won’t, going to, or might and verbs from the box. There may be more than one answer.

be (x 5)
enjoy
have
send
write
A Everyone’s worked so hard on next Friday’s concert. It’s definitely................................... the best one ever!

BThat’s great news!
A In fact, we’ve sold so many tickets, I’m worried that we........................................enough space.

B Do you think Rex Brown..................................a review for the local paper?

A I hope so. And we’ve also had an enthusiastic e-mail from a music magazine, so I think they........................................ a journalist, too.

B
I hope you................................too nervous on the night of the concert.

A
I don’t think it.............................. too bad because everyone in the audience.....................a fan.

B I wish I wasn’t working that night. But if I leave early I..................................able to see the second half.

A Please try to come along. I’m sure you........................................it!

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Trước hết bạn nên xem qua kiến thức về động từ khuyết thiếu [Lý thuyết] Động từ khiếm khuyết (Modal Verb) - HMF
Predictions: will, be going to, may/might
Complete the conversation with will/won’t, going to, or might and verbs from the box. There may be more than one answer.
be (x 5)
enjoy
have
send
write
A Everyone’s worked so hard on next Friday’s concert. It’s definitely.............going to be...................... the best one ever!
BThat’s great news!
be going to V dùng để dựa đoán tượng lai dựa trên những gì ở trong hiện tại
A
In fact, we’ve sold so many tickets, I’m worried that we............won't have............................enough space.
B Do you think Rex Brown...............will/may write...................a review for the local paper?

A I hope so. And we’ve also had an enthusiastic e-mail from a music magazine, so I think they...................might be..................... a journalist, too.
B I hope you..........won't be......................too nervous on the night of the concert.

A I don’t think it............will be.................. too bad because everyone in the audience..........might be...........a fan.
B I wish I wasn’t working that night. But if I leave early I............won't be......................able to see the second half.

A Please try to come along. I’m sure you.............will enjoy...........................it!

Top Bottom