Ngoại ngữ Practice

Ali Jonas

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng tám 2017
Đắk Lắk
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Viết lại câu:
1. It is more dangerous to ride a motorbike than to drive a car. => Riding a motorbike.....
2. Learning English is not easy. => English............
3. Minh isn't tall enough to reach the bookshelf. => Minh is..........
4. It is such an interesting book that I can't put it down. => The book is too.........
5. To make a paper boat is very easy for him. => A paper..............
6. I don't really want to go to Scotland. +>(like): I don't feel........
7. He said he was not guilty of stealing the car. => He denied..............
8. Are you sorry that you didn't go to university? => Do you regret..................................?

GIÚP MÌNH VỚI MÌNH CẦN GẤP

Last edited by a moderator:

Phương Trang

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Ninh Bình
1. It is more dangerous to ride a motorbike than to drive a car. => Riding a motorbike is more dangerous than driving car
2. Learning English is not easy. => English is difficult to learn
3. Minh isn't tall enough to reach the bookshelf. => Minh is too short to reah the bookshelf
4. It is such an interesting book that I can't put it down. => The book is too interesting for me to put it down
5. To make a paper boat is very easy for him. => A paper boat is made easily by him
6. I don't really want to go to Scotland. +>(like): I don't feel like going to Scotland
7. He said he was not guilty of stealing the car. => He denied stealing the car
8. Are you sorry that you didn't go to university? => Do you regret not going to university ?
:D

minjeonhang@gmail.com

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
4 Tháng chín 2017
:) 1. It is more dangerous to ride a motorbike than to drive a car. => Riding a motorbike is more dangerous than driving car
2. Learning English is not easy. => English is difficult to learn
3. Minh isn't tall enough to reach the bookshelf. => Minh is too short to reach the bookshelf
4. It is such an interesting book that I can't put it down. => The book is too interesting for me to put it down
5. To make a paper boat is very easy for him. => A paper boat is made easily by him
6. I don't really want to go to Scotland. +>(like): I don't feel like going to Scotland
7. He said he was not guilty of stealing the car. => He denied stealing the car
8. Are you sorry that you didn't go to university? => Do you regret not going to university ?

Top Bottom