Tú Uyn

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nam
Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Part 1. Complete each sentence with the correct form of a phrasal verb from the box above.
1. The gangsters lav in wait for their victim, and …………………….him with their fists.
2. The salesman has left us a brochure to look at. He said he’d …………………….soon, to see if we want to
place an order.
3. I can lend you some money for a sandwich. You can always ……………me………….. tomorrow.
4. Legends about the Green Man …………….right…………. to the Middle Ages.
5. Especially when you’re tired and under stress, it’s important to …………………….yourself and your
health.
6. Alex……………………. mending the clock, but he soon had to admit defeat.
7. We were halfway across the bay when two of the boys felt seasick, so we thought we’d better ………….
and put them ashore.
8. Everyone……………………. their daily tasks as if nothing had happened.
9. I was just leaving the office when the receptionist ………………me …………... She’d forgotten to give
me a message.
10. Police had difficulty in……………………. the demonstrators, who were threatening to break through the
security cordon.
11. You’ve been to Austria recently, haven’t you? When did you …………………….?
12. If we don’t get any applications for the job, we’ll just have to …………………….on part-time staff as a
temporary measure.
Help me!!!
Mình đang cần gấp trog chiều nay!!!
Thank you!!! :>>> :))))

Bách Lý Thiên Song

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng chín 2020
Part 1. Complete each sentence with the correct form of a phrasal verb from the box above.
1. The gangsters lav in wait for their victim, and …………………….him with their fists.
2. The salesman has left us a brochure to look at. He said he’d …………………….soon, to see if we want to
place an order.
3. I can lend you some money for a sandwich. You can always ……………me………….. tomorrow.
5. Especially when you’re tired and under stress, it’s important to …………………….yourself and your
health.
7. We were halfway across the bay when two of the boys felt seasick, so we thought we’d better ………….
and put them ashore.
9. I was just leaving the office when the receptionist ………………me …………... She’d forgotten to give
me a message.
10. Police had difficulty in……………………. the demonstrators, who were threatening to break through the
security cordon.
12. If we don’t get any applications for the job, we’ll just have to …………………….on part-time staff as a
temporary measure.
Help me!!!
bạn cho mình hỏi trong đề có nói " a phrasal verb from the box above" vậy phrasal verb trong hộp ở đâu bạn:rongcon10

Reactions: Bảo Linh _Vũ

Trinh Linh Mai

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
30 Tháng ba 2021
Thanh Hóa
THCS Định Hưng
place an order.
health.
and put them ashore.
me a message.
security cordon.
temporary measure.
Help me!!!
Bạn ơi, mình nghĩ đề bị thiếu đấy ạ. Phải có từ đã cho nữa chứ nhờ :>
Bạn có thể bổ xung để dc giải bài một cách hiệu quả nhất nhé !!

Top Bottom