Ngoại ngữ Phần Reading 11

Hiền Thu Hồ

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
18 Tháng tám 2017
Bình Phước
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

mình đang cần gấp đáp án mọi người trả lời giùm mình với
I arrived London at least. The railway station was big, black and dark. I did not know the way to my hotel, so I asked a porter. I spoke English not only carefully, but clearly as well. The porter, however, could not understand me. I repeated my questions several times and at last he understood me. He answered me, but he spoke neither slowly nor clearly. “I am a foreigner”, I said. Then he spoke slowly, but I could not understand him. My teacher never spoke English like that! The porter and I looked at each other and smiled. Then he said something and I understood it. “You’ll soon learn English!”, he said. I wondered. In England, each man speaks a different language. The English understand each other, but I don’t understand them! Do they speak English?
1. The writer asked the porter……….

A.how to speak English B where the railway station was.
C.the direction to the hotel D.if he could speak English

2. The porter couldn’t understand the writer because………….

A.The porter didn’t speak English very carefully B.The writer repeated the questions several times
C.The porter didn’t know English D.The writer’s English was unusual

3. The writer’s English teacher………..

A.spoke English differently from English people B.never spoke English in class
C. didn’t speak English slowly D. didn’t work as a porter

4. In England……….

A.people understand one another without speaking English
B.People speak English, which is not like the one the writer studied at school.
C.people don’t speak English at all
D.each person speaks a different language

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
I arrived London at least. The railway station was big, black and dark. I did not know the way to my hotel, so I asked a porter. I spoke English not only carefully, but clearly as well. The porter, however, could not understand me. I repeated my questions several times and at last he understood me. He answered me, but he spoke neither slowly nor clearly. “I am a foreigner”, I said. Then he spoke slowly, but I could not understand him. My teacher never spoke English like that! The porter and I looked at each other and smiled. Then he said something and I understood it. “You’ll soon learn English!”, he said. I wondered. In England, each man speaks a different language. The English understand each other, but I don’t understand them! Do they speak English?
1. The writer asked the porter………. (Dẫn chứng: I did not know the way to my hotel, so I asked a porter.)

A.how to speak English B where the railway station was.
C.the direction to the hotel D.if he could speak English

2. The porter couldn’t understand the writer because…………. (dẫn chứng: I spoke English not only carefully, but clearly as well. The porter, however, could not understand me.)

A.The porter didn’t speak English very carefully B.The writer repeated the questions several times
C.The porter didn’t know English D.The writer’s English was unusual

3. The writer’s English teacher……….. (dẫn chứng: My teacher never spoke English like that!)

A.spoke English differently from English people B.never spoke English in class
C. didn’t speak English slowly D. didn’t work as a porter

4. In England………. (dẫn chứng: My teacher never spoke English like that! ; The English understand each other, but I don’t understand them!)

A.people understand one another without speaking English
B.People speak English, which is not like the one the writer studied at school.
C.people don’t speak English at all
D.each person speaks a different language

Top Bottom