Our Tet Holiday

Kuro-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
13 Tháng chín 2019
Lào Cai
Trường THCS Kim Tân
Em tham khảo nhé:
Tet is a national and family festival. It is an occasion for every Vietnamese to have a good time while thinking about the last year and the next year. At Tet, spring fairs are organized, streets and public buildings are brightly decorated and almost all shops are crowded with people shopping for Tet. At home, every is tidied, special food is cooked,offerings of food, fresh water, flowers and betel are made on the family altar with burning joss- sticks scenting the air. First-footing is made when the lucky visitor comes and children are given lucky money wrapped in a red tiny envelope. Tet is also a time for peace and love. During Tet, children often behave well and friends, relatives and neighbors give each other best wishes for the new year.
nguồn: hoc 24 7.net

Chúc em học tốt^^

Last edited:

Khánh Hồ Bá

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tư 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Sơn Hải
What do you do and do nothing on Tet holiday?
Talk about your Tet holiday
ietnamese all over the world are preparing for their most important and popular day of the year – Tet, or the Lunar New Year. Tet is celebrated on the same day as the Chinese New Year, but does not start at the same time. There is a one-hour time difference between Hanoi and Beijing. The holiday celebrates the arrival of spring. There are a lot of traditional customs that people practise during Tet. These include remembering ancestors, sending people New Year's greetings, and giving lucky money to children. It is a time to forget the troubles of the past year and hope for better things in the coming year. It is also a good excuse for people to have big family reunions

People in villages across Vietnam are working overtime to prepare food and crafts in time for the holiday. In Ho Chi Minh City up 68 flower markets opened on February 3 to start selling different kinds of blooms and decorative trees. Thousands of boats bring flowers from all over the country down the Mekong River to Ho Chi Minh's floating markets. Food is also big business during Tet. Villagers in Dong Thap province are working day and night to make sure they have enough pork rolls to sell – these are in big demand during the festival. Tourism is also booming because of the holiday. Vietnamese travel agents say domestic bookings are 15 per cent higher than last year, and the number of foreign tourists will rise by 46 per cent.
nguồn : BreakingNewEnglish
bạn tham khảo

Tam1902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
trường Quốc tế Á Châu
What do you do and do nothing on Tet holiday?
Talk about your Tet holiday
My family always celebrate Tet with our relatives. Before the New Year’s Eve, me and my parents go shopping, buy some fruits, some decorations and food. I like making Chung cake because it’s fun. On the first day of Tet, I visit my relatives and I always receive lucky money from them. My mom said that giving lucky money was Vietnamese tradition and we needed to keep it. Then the next day we all go to Nguyen Hue Street to take some photos and buy flowers. Tet holiday is a perfect time for us to stay with our family, to have dinner together and to have memorable moments. I have kept a lot of memories about Tet in my mind, spending time with my family makes me happy. I hope that I can spend more time with my family in Tet holidays.
Things I do in Tet:
- Visit my relatives
- Make Chung cake
- Decorate my house
- Buy flowers
- Go shopping
Things I don’t do:
- Sleep :)

Chị k có đủ tg nên làm hơi sơ sài tí
Thông cảm nhe

Tam1902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
trường Quốc tế Á Châu
Em tham khảo nhé:
Tet is a national and family festival. It is an occasion for every Vietnamese to have a good time while thinking about the last year and the next year. At Tet, spring fairs are organized, streets and public buildings are brightly decorated and almost all shops are crowded with people shopping for Tet. At home, every is tidied, special food is cooked,offerings of food, fresh water, flowers and betel are made on the family altar with burning joss- sticks scenting the air. First-footing is made when the lucky visitor comes and children are given lucky money wrapped in a red tiny envelope. Tet is also a time for peace and love. During Tet, children often behave well and friends, relatives and neighbors give each other best wishes for the new year.
Chúc em học tốt^^
À bạn ơi
Đề là your Tet holiday nghĩa là kể về ngày Tết của bạn á
Bài này là chung chung rồi
ietnamese all over the world are preparing for their most important and popular day of the year – Tet, or the Lunar New Year. Tet is celebrated on the same day as the Chinese New Year, but does not start at the same time. There is a one-hour time difference between Hanoi and Beijing. The holiday celebrates the arrival of spring. There are a lot of traditional customs that people practise during Tet. These include remembering ancestors, sending people New Year's greetings, and giving lucky money to children. It is a time to forget the troubles of the past year and hope for better things in the coming year. It is also a good excuse for people to have big family reunions

People in villages across Vietnam are working overtime to prepare food and crafts in time for the holiday. In Ho Chi Minh City up 68 flower markets opened on February 3 to start selling different kinds of blooms and decorative trees. Thousands of boats bring flowers from all over the country down the Mekong River to Ho Chi Minh's floating markets. Food is also big business during Tet. Villagers in Dong Thap province are working day and night to make sure they have enough pork rolls to sell – these are in big demand during the festival. Tourism is also booming because of the holiday. Vietnamese travel agents say domestic bookings are 15 per cent higher than last year, and the number of foreign tourists will rise by 46 per cent.
nguồn : BreakingNewEnglish
bạn tham khảo
Đề là nói về ngày Tết của bạn nhé
Bài này là nói chung chung rồi

Last edited by a moderator:

Tam1902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
trường Quốc tế Á Châu
Ý mình là bài của bạn thì bạn phải tự viết,bài của mình với mục đích tham khảo một số ý thôi nhé
Không phải
Đề yêu cầu là miêu tả cái tết của bạn ( Talk about your Tet holiday), nói về những việc bạn làm trong Tết
bài bạn làm là Talk about Tet rồi nhe bạn
Bạn hiểu sai đề rồi í
Mình hay làm bài luận nên mình biết

Khánh Hồ Bá

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tư 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Sơn Hải
Không phải
Đề yêu cầu là miêu tả cái tết của bạn ( Talk about your Tet holiday), nói về những việc bạn làm trong Tết
bài bạn làm là Talk about Tet rồi nhe bạn
Bạn hiểu sai đề rồi í
Mình hay làm bài luận nên mình biết
bài này mình chỉ tham khảo từ BreakingNewEnglish nên không thể đầy đủ được,với những gì bạn làm ở trên thì đủ rồi đấy :)

Tam1902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
trường Quốc tế Á Châu
bài này mình chỉ tham khảo từ BreakingNewEnglish nên không thể đầy đủ được,với những gì bạn làm ở trên thì đủ rồi đấy :)
Khổ quá
Chị đã nói rồi
cái bài của em hợi bị lạc đề rồi
bạn ấy đang cần em viết bài về Tết của em để bạn ấy tham khảo
Chị làm bài luận nhiều nên biết
Tin chị đi em :D

Reactions: Khánh Hồ Bá

Khánh Hồ Bá

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tư 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Sơn Hải
Khổ quá
Chị đã nói rồi
cái bài của em hợi bị lạc đề rồi
bạn ấy đang cần em viết bài về Tết của em để bạn ấy tham khảo
Chị làm bài luận nhiều nên biết
Tin chị đi em :D
quá khổ
em có nói ý gì đâu mà :D
Em thấy bài của chị đầy đủ rồi mà :)

Tam1902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
trường Quốc tế Á Châu
quá khổ
em có nói ý gì đâu mà :D
Em thấy bài của chị đầy đủ rồi mà :)
Chị chỉ muốn góp ý là bài của em với bạn ở trên là hơi bị lạc đề xíu thôi
Bữa sau em nên đọc và phân tích kĩ đề bài nhé
làm như thế sẽ đạt điểm cao trong Writing đó :D

Reactions: Khánh Hồ Bá

Anh Tuấn Bùi

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
27 Tháng mười hai 2019
Hà Nội
THCS Quang Minh
Bạn tham khảo:
Hello everyone! My name is ............... I'm eleven years old. Today , I'm talk about to My Tet Holiday. Do you like Tet?. I like Tet so much. Before Tet , My mother with I go shopping. There are many things. . At home, The people are busy . They decorate home. At Tet, My mother , my father and I together make Banh Chung.. In the evening, The people together watch fireworks. The Fireworks are very colorful. Then, My family visit relatives. They get lucky money for children,. I think the first - footer is very important. They believe that the first footer on New Year's Day decides the family's luck for the rest of the year
Goodbye! every one. Thank for listening .

Top Bottom