Tâm Blink 3206

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Hải Phòng
THCS Đằng Lâm
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

This is a part of a letter you receive from your English pen pal, Jessica.
In your next letter, please tell me about a new friend that you met in your English class. What does he/she look like? What is his/her personality? What things does he/she impress you with?
EXCERCISE:
93/3, Pho Ben Cat, Phuoc Binh, District 9, Ho Chi Minh city:
23/5/ 2019
Dear Jessica:
How are you? I hope you are good. What about your study? Thank for your letter. It is interesting and good for me. What wonderful news about you got good mark in class. As you know, I take part in a English class. I met a interresting girl. Today, I will tell you about her
She is called Hoa- a good girl. She is nearsighted, so she always wears glasses. She is pretty with ponytail, fair skin and a round face. She is good looking, so you like her if you meet. Hoa has not only nice body but also good personality. She kinds to everyone and help poor children or elderly people. She is cheerful and optimistic. Now, I still remember the first time I met her. I am acttracted by her smile and her confidence. She speaks English well and Hoa is a good student at class. I really want to introduce her to you.
Reply to me if you can
Best wishes for you
FIONA GREEN
ĐÂY LÀ MỘT TRONG SỐ NHỮNG ĐỀ WRITING THAM KHẢO CỦA EM, CÁC ANH CHỊ CHECK HỘ E VS Ạ @Phạm Dương @Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn HELP ME

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
This is a part of a letter you receive from your English pen pal, Jessica.
In your next letter, please tell me about a new friend that you met in your English class. What does he/she look like? What is his/her personality? What things does he/she impress you with?
EXCERCISE:
23/5/ 2019
Dear Jessica:
How are you? I hope you are good. What about your study? Thank for your letter. It is interesting and good for me. What wonderful news about you got good mark in class. As you know, I take part in a English class. I met a interresting girl. Today, I will tell you about her
She is called Hoa- a good girl. She is nearsighted, so she always wears glasses. She is pretty with ponytail, fair skin and a round face. She is good looking, so you like her if you meet. Hoa has not only nice body but also good personality. She kinds to everyone and help poor children or elderly people. She is cheerful and optimistic. Now, I still remember the first time I met her. I am acttracted by her smile and her confidence. She speaks English well and Hoa is a good student at class. I really want to introduce her to you.
Reply to me if you can
Best wishes for you
FIONA GREEN
ĐÂY LÀ MỘT TRONG SỐ NHỮNG ĐỀ WRITING THAM KHẢO CỦA EM, CÁC ANH CHỊ CHECK HỘ E VS Ạ @Phạm Dương @Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn HELP ME

23/5/ 2019
Dear Jessica:
How are you? I hope you are good. What about your study? Thank for your letter (mấy câu hỏi nên để cùng 1 chỗ em ạ, rồi sau đó "I hope...." sau nha). It is interesting and good for me (ý của em là sao? nó tốt chỗ nào?). What wonderful news about you got a good mark in the class (sau "about" của câu này là danh từ hoặc cụm danh từ em nhé). As you know, I take part in (đây là hành động đã xảy ra rồi nhé, em chỉ đang kể lại thôi) an English class. (nối 2 câu này lại với nhau bởi liên từ nhé, tránh mấy câu ngắn như thế này) I met an interesting girl. Today, I will (chị nghĩ nên viết là "want to" thì hay hơn) tell you about her.
She is called Hoa- a good girl (ý em là từ trong "good girl" và "bad girl"???). She is nearsighted, so she always wears glasses. She is pretty with ponytail, fair skin and a round face. She is good looking, so (tôi chắc chắn rằng/nghĩ rằng) you like her if you meet. Hoa has not only a nice body (chị không nghĩ là nên miêu tả body như này đâu em, nên chỉ nói kiểu cao, gầy hay mập, lùn thôi nha) but also a good personality. She kinds to everyone and help poor children or elderly people. She is cheerful and optimistic (hạn chế viết mấy câu cụt kiểu này em nhé, vì đọc nó ức chế lắm => Not only that, she is a cheerful and optimistic person). Now, I still remember the first time I met her, I am was attracted by her smile and her confidence. She speaks English well and Hoa is a good student in my class. I really want to introduce her to you (bởi cô ấy là một người bạn tốt).
Reply to me if you can (We are looking forward to hearing from you)
Best wishes to you
FIONA GREEN
---------
xem lại cách sử dụng "a/an" em nhé.
chị chỉ đang gợi ý thôi, em có thể thay đổi theo bản thân nếu thấy hợp lý.

Top Bottom