Nghệ An
Trường THCS Cao Xuân Huy

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
All of the special holidays in my country, I like Tet the most. Tet is an occasion to everyone get together in warm atmosphere. Before Tet holiday, Everyone prepares many things and decorates their house. I plant a lot of flowers in front of my house and buy many things such as clothes, foods ...
Besides, most of the streets also are decorated beautifully with colorful lights and flowers. During Tet, I spends more time on visiting my relatives, friends and colleagues. Especially, I give to each other the best wishes for the new year. Tet is an opportunity for children receive lucky money. There is a funny thing that people try to avoid argument or saying any bad things at Tet. I love Tet holiday!

nguyenmup2006

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười một 2018
Gia Lai
THCS Lê Qúy Đôn
Tet is a national and family festival in Vietnam. It takes place from the first day of the first month of the lunar calendar until at least the third day. Tet is an occasion for every Vietnamese to have a good time while thinking about the last year and the next year. At Tet, spring fairs are organized, streets and public buildings are brightly decorated and almost all shops are crowded with people shopping for Tet. At home, every is tidied, special food is cooked, offerings of food, fresh water, flowers and betel are made on the family altar with burning joss- sticks scenting the air. First-footing is made when the lucky visitor comes and children are given lucky money wrapped in a red tiny envelope. Tet is also a time for peace and love. During Tet, children often behave well and friends, relatives and neighbors give each other best wishes for the new year. All in all, Tet includes not only joy but also long-standing event in people’s soul as it helps one grow up through experience.

Đậu Thị Khánh Huyền

Trùm vi phạm
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2018
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Cao Xuân Huy
Tet is a national and family festival in Vietnam. It takes place from the first day of the first month of the lunar calendar until at least the third day. Tet is an occasion for every Vietnamese to have a good time while thinking about the last year and the next year. At Tet, spring fairs are organized, streets and public buildings are brightly decorated and almost all shops are crowded with people shopping for Tet. At home, every is tidied, special food is cooked, offerings of food, fresh water, flowers and betel are made on the family altar with burning joss- sticks scenting the air. First-footing is made when the lucky visitor comes and children are given lucky money wrapped in a red tiny envelope. Tet is also a time for peace and love. During Tet, children often behave well and friends, relatives and neighbors give each other best wishes for the new year. All in all, Tet includes not only joy but also long-standing event in people’s soul as it helps one grow up through experience.
All of the special holidays in my country, I like Tet the most. Tet is an occasion to everyone get together in warm atmosphere. Before Tet holiday, Everyone prepares many things and decorates their house. I plant a lot of flowers in front of my house and buy many things such as clothes, foods ...
Besides, most of the streets also are decorated beautifully with colorful lights and flowers. During Tet, I spends more time on visiting my relatives, friends and colleagues. Especially, I give to each other the best wishes for the new year. Tet is an opportunity for children receive lucky money. There is a funny thing that people try to avoid argument or saying any bad things at Tet. I love Tet holiday!
Tks hai bạn nhìu nha

Top Bottom