Chử Nhi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Vạn Phúc
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

91. He hasn't finished the preparation course, so he's not _______________ for this job. QUALIFY
92. She was _________________ by the colour of the plant. CAPTIVE
93. At the auction, Elton John's car was ________________ at 1 million euros. VALUE
94. The ______________ took place next door at 2 am. ASSASSIN
95. The main ________________ of this painting are its bright colours and its sense of perspective. CHARACTER
96. _______________ is important in a relationship. STABLE
97. Despite his ________________ with that type of vehicle, he had an accident because a cat made him crash into a tree. FAMILIAR
98. At the best moment of its empire, Rome had ______________ over all the Mediterranean. DOMINANT
99. Nowadays almost everything can be _______________ thanks to the use of technology. COMPUTER
100. I wish I had the _______________ to do that. STRONG

Reactions: Tannie0903

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
91. He hasn't finished the preparation course, so he's not _______________ for this job. QUALIFY
92. She was _________________ by the colour of the plant. CAPTIVE
93. At the auction, Elton John's car was ________________ at 1 million euros. VALUE
94. The ______________ took place next door at 2 am. ASSASSIN
95. The main ________________ of this painting are its bright colours and its sense of perspective. CHARACTER
96. _______________ is important in a relationship. STABLE
97. Despite his ________________ with that type of vehicle, he had an accident because a cat made him crash into a tree. FAMILIAR
98. At the best moment of its empire, Rome had ______________ over all the Mediterranean. DOMINANT
99. Nowadays almost everything can be _______________ thanks to the use of technology. COMPUTER
100. I wish I had the _______________ to do that. STRONG
Chử Nhi91. He hasn't finished the preparation course, so he's not __qualified(đủ điều kiện)_____________ for this job. QUALIFY
92. She was _____captivating( thu hút)____________ by the colour of the plant. CAPTIVE
93. At the auction, Elton John's car was ___valued(có giá trị)_____________ at 1 million euros. VALUE
94. The ______assassination(vụ ám sát)________ took place next door at 2 am. ASSASSIN
95. The main _____characteristics( đặc điểm)___________ of this painting are its bright colours and its sense of perspective. CHARACTER
96. ___Stability( sự kiên định)____________ is important in a relationship. STABLE
97. Despite his __familiarity(sự quen thuộc)______________ with that type of vehicle, he had an accident because a cat made him crash into a tree. FAMILIAR
98. At the best moment of its empire, Rome had ____domination(sự thống trị)__________ over all the Mediterranean. DOMINANT
99. Nowadays almost everything can be _computerized (kiểm soát bằng máy tính)______________ thanks to the use of technology. COMPUTER
100. I wish I had the ___srength( sức mạnh)____________ to do that. STRONG
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom