MiuMiu-chan

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng hai 2020
Bắc Ninh
THCS VA
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

III. Make conditional sentences type 2 from the clues.
1. If/ I / be/ you/, I/ plant/ vegetables/ garden.
1. He worked in a noisy environment for a long time, because his hearing became worse.
2. We’ve decided to cancel our picnic because of it’s forecast rain tomorrow.
3. Researchers haven’t found out what has led in the pollution of the river.
4. Radiation may result to childhood cancer.
5. Water from power stations may cause water in rivers and lakes hotter.
6. Her grandmother is complaining so she’s always dumping her school things on the floor.
7. Long exposure to loud results permanent hearing loss.
8. The misuse of resources and improper dumping of waste make land pollution.
9. The soil becomes contaminated because the use of so many pesticides and other farming chemicals.
10. Oil slicks from boats or ships pollute the sea, because many fish and sea-birds die.
11. In many developing countries, water pollution is usually a leading cause of death if people drink from polluted water sources.
12. We should plant trees in our neighbourhood so trees help cool the planet.
V. Read the text below. Use the word given in brackets to form a word that fits in the gap.
Chocolate-powered racing car

A team of (DESIGN) ____________from Warwick University have recently launched a Formula 3 racing car with a (DIFFERENT) ____________. With a top speed of 232kph, the ecoF3 is powered by chocolate contains a steering wheel made from corrots, a seat made from soya beans and its bodywork consists of various (PRODUCE) ____________including potatoes and (CYCLE) ____________ bottles.
A University spokesperson said the (INTEND) ____________was to design something “fast, fun and exciting”. The result is a car whose (PERFORM) ____________is as good as any car made from more traditional materials and the designers are delighted with this (ACHIEVE) ____________. However, the car’s engine does not currently meet Formula 3 (REGULATE) ____________because of its (USUAL) ____________fuel. “The fact is that an environmentally friendly car is not (NECESSARY) a slow car,” said the spokesperson, and it is hoped that racing chiefs will recognise this and change the rules so that the ecoF3 can complete in the Formula 3 (CHAMPION) ____________next season.
VI. Write sentences using the first conditional with “if” or “unless”.
1. ____________(you/ arrive) early, ____________(you/ save) me a seat?
2. ____________(the website/ not open) ____________(you/ have got) the password.
3. Please ____________(you/ call me) ____________(you/ find) my wallet?
4. ____________(my parents/ not give) me any pocket money ____________(I/ pass) my exams.
5. ____________(it/ rain), ____________(we/ not play) football in the park.
6. ____________(you/ practise) more, ____________(you/ not get into) the team.
7. ____________(I/ not call) you ____________ (we/ get) home really late. I won’t want to wake you.
8. _______(more people/ vote) for her this time, _________(she/ lose) the election.
9. __________ (what/ happen) to Chelsea _________ (they/ not score) enough goals?

Từ Lê Thảo Vy

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
8 Tháng hai 2018
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
III. Make conditional sentences type 2 from the clues.
1. If/ I / be/ you/, I/ plant/ vegetables/ garden.
1. He worked in a noisy environment for a long time, because his hearing became worse.
2. We’ve decided to cancel our picnic because of it’s forecast rain tomorrow.
3. Researchers haven’t found out what has led in the pollution of the river.
4. Radiation may result to childhood cancer.
5. Water from power stations may cause water in rivers and lakes hotter.
6. Her grandmother is complaining so she’s always dumping her school things on the floor.
7. Long exposure to loud results permanent hearing loss.
8. The misuse of resources and improper dumping of waste make land pollution.
9. The soil becomes contaminated because the use of so many pesticides and other farming chemicals.
10. Oil slicks from boats or ships pollute the sea, because many fish and sea-birds die.
11. In many developing countries, water pollution is usually a leading cause of death if people drink from polluted water sources.
12. We should plant trees in our neighbourhood so trees help cool the planet.
V. Read the text below. Use the word given in brackets to form a word that fits in the gap.
Chocolate-powered racing car

A team of (DESIGN) ____________from Warwick University have recently launched a Formula 3 racing car with a (DIFFERENT) ____________. With a top speed of 232kph, the ecoF3 is powered by chocolate contains a steering wheel made from corrots, a seat made from soya beans and its bodywork consists of various (PRODUCE) ____________including potatoes and (CYCLE) ____________ bottles.
A University spokesperson said the (INTEND) ____________was to design something “fast, fun and exciting”. The result is a car whose (PERFORM) ____________is as good as any car made from more traditional materials and the designers are delighted with this (ACHIEVE) ____________. However, the car’s engine does not currently meet Formula 3 (REGULATE) ____________because of its (USUAL) ____________fuel. “The fact is that an environmentally friendly car is not (NECESSARY) a slow car,” said the spokesperson, and it is hoped that racing chiefs will recognise this and change the rules so that the ecoF3 can complete in the Formula 3 (CHAMPION) ____________next season.
VI. Write sentences using the first conditional with “if” or “unless”.
1. ____________(you/ arrive) early, ____________(you/ save) me a seat?
2. ____________(the website/ not open) ____________(you/ have got) the password.
3. Please ____________(you/ call me) ____________(you/ find) my wallet?
4. ____________(my parents/ not give) me any pocket money ____________(I/ pass) my exams.
5. ____________(it/ rain), ____________(we/ not play) football in the park.
6. ____________(you/ practise) more, ____________(you/ not get into) the team.
7. ____________(I/ not call) you ____________ (we/ get) home really late. I won’t want to wake you.
8. _______(more people/ vote) for her this time, _________(she/ lose) the election.
9. __________ (what/ happen) to Chelsea _________ (they/ not score) enough goals?
Em nên tự làm trước khi nhờ mọi người giúp đỡ, nếu chưa chắc kiến thức có thể đọc lại, làm rồi đăng lên mọi người check lại. Chứ cứ đăng vậy thì em học được gì?

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~

MiuMiu-chan

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng hai 2020
Bắc Ninh
THCS VA
Em nên tự làm trước khi nhờ mọi người giúp đỡ, nếu chưa chắc kiến thức có thể đọc lại, làm rồi đăng lên mọi người check lại. Chứ cứ đăng vậy thì em học được gì?
dạ em có làm mà.Mà còn nhiều bài tập môn khác nữa chưa làm hết mới đăng lên nhờ mn giúp chứ có phải là em đăng hết lên đâu
vs lại em vừa làm vừa check chứ ko phải lúc nào em cx đi chép đâu ạ , cj đừng nghĩ sai lệch về em như thế~

Top Bottom