Nghệ An
THCS Quỳnh Hồng

Nguyễn Như Tuyết

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2017
Bình Định
THCS Hoài Xuân
Write a short paragraph about your hobbies.
Viết một đoạn ngắn về sở thích của bạn.
mọi người gợi ý cho mình nha.
Cảm ơn.
Dàn:
MB:Sở thích của bạn là gì?(chơi cờ, cầu lông, xem phim,....)
TB:-Miêu tả, giới thiệu sở thích của bạn
-Lí do bạn thích làm việc đó
-Bạn thường làm việc đó với ai, bạn thường chia sẻ sở thích với ai?(bạn bè, ba, mẹ, chị em,...)
Một số bài mẫu:
-I think listening to music is my hobby. I love listening to all kind of music when I do my housework, when I do not have anything to do, or even when I have meal. I love all kinds of music; country, pop, rock and roll, and other kind of music. I am interested in hearing them because all songs bring me back my lovely memories. And they bring me energy to clean my sould. Most of the time, I love listening to music to relax my body. The music can make everything funier. Listening to some new songs is awesome. You can see the life is more beautiful.
-My hobbies are listening to music, watching films and travelling. I love many kinds of music; especially, when I fill myself with the sorrow, I love the songs which can share my sadness. I also like watching some US sitcoms such as: How I met your mother, Once upon a time, Sabrina is the thing I enjoy in my leisure time. Besides, I extremely love travelling, exploring new places with plentiful cuisines and nature, especially walking along the beach in the dusk that make me comfortable and peaceful.
Nguồn:sưu tầm

Top Bottom