Ngoại ngữ [Ôn luyện ] Bài tập Tiếng Anh mỗi ngày

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Choose the best answer ( A, B, C or D) to complete each of the sentence
1. I forgot .......... him the money. so I do that again.
A. pay B. to pay C. paying D. paid
2.You need a passport to cross the..........between Mexico and the United States
A. edge B. border C. line D. rim
3. Make sure you.........a hotel before you come to our island, especially in the summer.
A. book B.put C. keep D. take
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using words given. Do not change the word given. Write between two and five words in each gap
4. I find it hard to go at the same speed as my husband on walking holidays ( keep)
-> I find it hard to keep up with my husband on walking holidays
5. We drove away as fast as we could, ready to begin our adventure ( full)
-> We drove away at full speed, ready to begin our adventure.

Reactions: young01

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
Day 10 (1/8/2017)

2.You need a passport to cross the..........between Mexico and the United States
3. Make sure you.........a hotel before you come to our island, especially in the summer.
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using words given. Do not change the word given. Write between two and five words in each gap
4. I find it hard to go at the same speed as my husband on walking holidays ( keep)
-> I find it hard to ........keep going as speed as.......... my husband on walking holidays
-> We drove away.........fast as full............, ready to begin our adventure.

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Vì topic này không giới hạn thành viên ( như bên lớp học từ vựng) nên các bạn có thể tham gia thoải mái, bài tập sẽ được đăng hàng ngày vào buổi sáng và mình sẽ đăng đáp án vào sáng hôm sau @Phạm Thúy Hằng @sucessfully

Last edited:

Kyanhdo

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
22 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Gia Định
Day 10 (1/8/2017)

-> We drove away fast as full speed, ready to begin our adventure.

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Key day 10 (1/8/2017)

- forget + to V: quên làm cái gì ( việc chưa làm)
forget + V_ing: quên làm cái gì ( việc đã làm)
Chú ý đằng sau có từ "again" tức là lặp lại một hành động, tiếp tục làm một hành động -> việc trả tiền đã làm rồi và bây giờ làm lại ( trả tiền 2 lần)
- Tôi quên là tôi đã trả tiền cho anh ta rồi. Vì vậy tôi trả thêm một lần nữa

- edge: đường mép, bờ ..... của vật
border: biên giới giữa các quốc gia
line: dòng kẻ, vạch trên một bề mặt nào đó, đôi khi có thể dùng với nghĩa là nếp nhăn trên mặt
rim: bờ, mép, vành ( nói chung là của các vật có miệng tròn: bát, nia, chum, vại,....)
- Bạn cần một cuốn hộ chiếu để vượt qua biên giới giữa Mexico và Mĩ

- book : đặt trước
collocation: book in advance
- Hãy chắc chắn rằng bạn đã đặt khách sạn trước khi bạn đến hòn đảo của chúng tôi, đặc biệt là vào mùa hè

- keep up with: đuổi kịp

-> We drove away at full speed, ready to begin our adventure.
- at full speed: chạy hết tốc lực = as fast as possible

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Day 11 (03/08/2017)
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to show the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions

1. In spite of the cold weather, we kept the fire burning all day long.

2. Computer science which is considered by some scientists to have a much closer relationship with mathematics than any other scientific disciplines.

3. All Vietnamese special schools are funded by money from government and charity organizations.

Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it
4. The only thing they didn't steal was the old television
-> They stole................................
5. I was not surprised to hear that Harry had failed his driving test
-> It came................................................
@Hàn Tuệ Lâm @Kyanhdo @cỏ phong sương @thanhbinh2002 @Tony Time @Tiểu Lộc @boyfriend905 @TajSaker @Jotaro Kujo @baymar @Nguyễn Thị Quyên @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @ngogiahy2017@gmail.com @Dương Minh Nhựt @dohuuchi06@gmail.com @tranthingocanh.hongyen@gmail.com @sucessfully @Phạm Thúy Hằng @tienganh220403@gmail.com

Last edited:

ngogiahy2017@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
Day 10 (1/8/2017)

1. I forgot .......... him the money, so I do that again.
-> I find it hard to .keep the same speed as................. my husband on walking holidays
-> We drove away....................., ready to begin our adventure.

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017

Thanh Trúc Đỗ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trường Trung học Thực hành Sài Gòn
Day 11 (03/08/2017)
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to show the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions

2. Computer science which is considered by some scientists to have a much closer relationship with mathematics than any other scientific disciplines.

3. All Vietnamese special schools are funded by money from government and charity organizations.

Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it
@Hàn Tuệ Lâm @Kyanhdo @cỏ phong sương @thanhbinh2002 @Tony Time @Tiểu Lộc @boyfriend905 @TajSaker @Jotaro Kujo @baymar @Nguyễn Thị Quyên @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @ngogiahy2017@gmail.com @Dương Minh Nhựt @dohuuchi06@gmail.com @tranthingocanh.hongyen@gmail.com @sucessfully @Phạm Thúy Hằng

-> They stole the only thing wasn't the old television
-> It came wasn't surprising to hear that Harry had failed his driving test

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
=> Because of
=> Many other...
=> The government
-> They stole everything but the old television
-> It came as no surprise to me that Harry had failed his driving test.

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
Day 11 (03/08/2017)

1. A
2. A
3. A
4. They stole everything but the old television.
5. It came as no surprise to me to hear that Harry had failed his driving test.

tienganh220403@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2016
Nghệ An
-> They stole everything except the old television.
-> It came as no surprise to hear that Harry had failed his driving test.

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
Day 11 (03/08/2017)

=>because of

-> They stole everything but the old television

Kyanhdo

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
22 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Gia Định
Day 11 (03/08/2017)

=> Because of
=>
=> Some Vietnamese
-> They stole everything expect the old television

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Day 11 (03/08/2017)

( -> because of/ due to)
Sai về mặt nghĩa

( Do lỗi đánh máy nên câu này thành ra có 2 lỗi sai:
+ -> is considered
+ -> many other scientific disciplines)
- Thiếu động từ chính
- Chỉ dùng any trong câu phủ định, nghi vấn

( -> the governent )

-> They stole everything but/ except (for)/apart from the television.
but = except (for) = apart from: ngoài ra, trừ ra

-> It came as no surprise to hear that Harry had failed his driving test.
come as no surprise: chẳng có gì đáng ngạc nhiên

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Day 12 (03/08/2017)
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions

1. I'm not ............to your plan but it needs modifying.
A. disputed B. opposed C. conflicted D. objected
2. When we put up the shelves in the kitchen, it wwas very simple. We just had to ............... a few holes in the wall
A. drill B. stab C. pierce D. saw
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given, Do not change the word given. You must use between three and eight words, including the word given.
3. Sally was all ready to leave the office when her boss asked her to type up a report (POINT)
-> Sally was...................................the office when the boss asked her to type up a report
4. Jeremy usually plays tennis on Sundays (HABIT)
-> Jeremy is............................................tennis on Sundays
5. Alison bought the big house because she wanted to open a hotel. ( VIEW)
-> Alison bought the big house ...........................a hotel.
@Hàn Tuệ Lâm @Kyanhdo @cỏ phong sương @thanhbinh2002 @Tony Time @Tiểu Lộc @boyfriend905 @TajSaker @Jotaro Kujo @baymar @Nguyễn Thị Quyên @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @ngogiahy2017@gmail.com @Dương Minh Nhựt @dohuuchi06@gmail.com @tranthingocanh.hongyen@gmail.com @sucessfully @Phạm Thúy Hằng @tienganh220403@gmail.com @ngchau2001

Reactions: Kyanhdo

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
2. When we put up the shelves in the kitchen, it wwas very simple. We just had to ............... a few holes in the wall
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given, Do not change the word given. You must use between three and eight words, including the word given.
3. Sally was all ready to leave the office when her boss asked her to type up a report (POINT)
-> Sally was.............on the point of leaving......................the office when the boss asked her to type up a report
-> Jeremy is...................in the habit of playing.........................tennis on Sundays
-> Alison bought the big house .......in view of opening....................a hotel.

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
Day 12 (03/08/2017)

-> Sally was...................................the office when the boss asked her to type up a report
-> Jeremy is............................................tennis on Sundays
-> Alison bought the big house ...........................a hotel.
1. D
2. A
3. Sally was at the point of leaving the office when the boss asked her to type up a report.
4. Jeremy is in the habit of playing tennis on Sundays.
5. Alison bought the big house with a view to opening a hotel.

Kyanhdo

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
22 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Gia Định
-> Sally was at the point of leaving the office when the boss asked her to type up a report
-> Jeremy is in the habit of playing tennis on Sundays
-> Alison bought the big house in view of opening a hotel.

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Key day 12 (03/08/2017)

- (to be) opposed to sth: chống đối, phản đối
to dispute sth: tranh luận
to conflict with sth: xung đột
to objected to sb/sth: phản đối
- Tôi không phản đối kế hoạch của bạn nhưng nó cần được sửa đổi

2. When we put up the shelves in the kitchen, it was very simple. We just had to ............... a few holes in the wall
- drill: khoan
stab: đâm ( bằng dao)
pierce: đâm vào, chọc thủng
saw: cưa (gỗ)
- Khi chung tôi đặt cái kệ ở trong bếp, nó rất đơn giản. Chúng tôi chỉ cần khoan một vài lỗ trên bức tường

-> Sally was on the point of leaving the office when the boss asked her to type up a report
- to be on the point of doing sth = to be about to + V : sắp sửa làm chuyện gì

-> Jeremy is in the habit of playing tennis on Sundays
- in the habit of doing sth: có thói quen làm việc gì

-> Alison bought the big house with a view to opening a hotel.
- with a view to + doing sth = with the aim of : với mục đích

p/s: Lịch đăng bài và đáp án của bài tập tiếng anh mỗi ngày sẽ trở lại như bình thường ( tối đăng bài, tối hôm sau đăng đáp án + đề khác)

Top Bottom