Ngoại ngữ Nhóm 3: Thư viện câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh

tuananh982

Á quân kiên cường WC 2018
Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
Question 51: He rose from his chair and ________ her warmly.
A. protected B. embraced C. replaced D. appreciated
dịch nghĩa
Question 52: A(n) ___ child means a child who behaves badly and saddens his parents.
A. active B. hard-working C. obedient D. mischievous
mischievous = naughty: nghịch ngợm
Question 53: More and more investors are pouring ______ money into food and beverage start-ups
A. an B. the C. Ø D. a
money không đi với the
Question 54: Fee-paying schools are often called "independent schools", "private schools" or “_______ schools"
A. college B. primary C. secondary D. public
trường dân lập
Question 55: The trees________________.
A. were grown by John yesterday in the backyard B. were grown in the backyard yesterday by John
C. were grown in the backyard by John yesterday D. in the backyard were grown yesterday by John
thời gian đứng sau by + O
địa điểm đứng trước by + O
Question 56: The academic year in England is ______ 3 terms.
A. divided into B. based on C. believed in D. shared with
dịch nghĩa
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your sheet answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.

Question 57: - David: "Good morning, Mr Deakin. How are you?"
- Mr Deakin: "______. And you?"
A. I'm busy now B. I'm fine. Thank you C. I'm going home D. I'm having a class now
ROBOT: "I'mfineThank youAndyou?"
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 58: Mr. Ha is very interested in working as a teacher because he enjoy teaching children.
A. enjoy B. teaching C. working D. is
chủ ngữ He => enjoys
Question 59: Many living organisms depend largely on the environment for the satisfaction of its needs.
A. Many B. on C. satisfaction D. its
dịch nghĩa sửa thành their
Question 60: Her fiancé is said to graduate from Harvard University five years ago
A. fiancé B. is C. to graduate D. years
=> to have graduated
bị động động từ chỉ ý kiến

Last edited:

Smile EXO-L

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2018
Hà Tĩnh
EXO Entertainment - SM Entertainment
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your sheet answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions

Question 51:
He rose from his chair and ________ her warmly.

Question 52: A(n) ___ child means a child who behaves badly and saddens his parents.

Question 53: More and more investors are pouring ______ money into food and beverage start-ups
A. an B. the C. Ø D. a

Question 54: Fee-paying schools are often called "independent schools", "private schools" or “_______ schools"

A. were grown by John yesterday in the backyard B. were grown in the backyard yesterday by John
C. were grown in the backyard by John yesterday D. in the backyard were grown yesterday by John

Question 56:
The academic year in England is ______ 3 terms.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your sheet answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.

A. I'm busy now B. I'm fine. Thank you C. I'm going home D. I'm having a class now

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 58: Mr. Ha is very interested in working as a teacher because he enjoy teaching children.

Question 59: Many living organisms depend largely on the environment for the satisfaction of its needs.

Question 60: Her fiancé is said to graduate from Harvard University five years ago

Reactions: baochau1112

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
Đề mới, các bạn cùng làm nha :D

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your sheet answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions

Question 51:

A. an B. the C. Ø D. a

Question 56:

Question 51:

A. an B. the C. Ø D. a

Question 56:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D `
Question 57:
- David: "Good morning, Mr Deakin. How are you?"

A ==> enjoys

A. Many B. on C. satisfaction D. its ===> their

C==> to have graduated

Thành Viên Mới

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nam
THCS ABC
Question 1: Pumpkin seeds, ______ protein and iron, are a popular snack.
A. that B. provide C. which D. which provide

Question 2: The pair of jeans I bought for my son didn't fit him, so I went to the store and asked for ______.
A. the other ones B. others ones C. another pair D. another jeans

Question 3: Billy was the youngest boy ______.
A. joining the club B. that was joined the dub
C. to be admitted to the club D. admitted to the club

Question 4: By half past ten tomorrow morning I _______ along the motorway.
A. will be driving B. will drive C. am driving D. drive

Question 5: We intend to _____ with the old system as soon as we have developed a better one.
A. do in B. do down C. do up D. do away

Question 6: The house that we used to live in is in a very ______ state.
A. negligent B. neglected C. negligible D. neglectful

Question 7: The Louisiana Territory, an area ______ the size of France, was bought by the United States from
France for $15,000,000 in 1803.
A. is four times as large as B. more than four times
C. than more four times D. four times as large as

Question 8: Nowhere in the northern section of the United States ________ for growing citrus crops.
A. is there suitability of the climate B. where the climate is suitable
C. the climate is suitable D. is the climate suitable

Question 9: Beavers have been known to use logs, branches, rocks, and mud to build dams that are more than a thousand _______.
A. lengthy feet B. feet long C. long feet D. foot in length

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions

Question 10: He was such a wet blanket at the party tonight!
A. He made people at the party wet through.
B. He spoiled other people's pleasure at the party.
C. He bought a wet blanket to the party.
D. He was wet through when going home from the party.

Tú Linh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng sáu 2017
Hà Nội
wind

Question 51:

A. an B. the C. Ø D. a

Question 56:

Reactions: Coco99
Top Bottom