Ngoại ngữ ngữ pháp tiếng anh

tuấn noble

Học sinh
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Tĩnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

II. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form (gerund or infinitive). gạch chân dưới các dấu hiệu

1 He hates (answer) the phone, and very often just lets it (ring).

2 If you go on (let) your dog (chase) cars he'll end by (be) run over.

3 I prefer (drive) to (be driven).

4 I advise you (start) (look) for a flat at once.

5 Would you mind (lend) me Ј5? I forgot (cash) a cheque.

6 (Lie) on this beach is much more pleasant than (sit) in the office.

7 She likes her children (go) to the dentist every six months.

8 By (neglect) (take) ordinary precautions he endangered the life of his crew.

9 An instructor is coming (show) us how (use) the aqualung.

10 I have no intention of (go) to that film; I couldn't bear (see) my favourite actress in such a dreadful part.

11 I suggest (telephone) the hospitals before (ask) the police (look) for him.

12 After (hear) the conditions I decided (not enter) for the competition.

13 Some people seem (have) a passion for (write) to the newspapers.

14 He expects me (answer) by return but I have no intention of (reply) at all.

15 I tried (explain) to him but he refused (listen) and went on (grumble).

16 By (offer) enormous wages he is persuading men (leave) their present jobs and (work) for him.

17 He postponed (make) a decision till it was too late (do) anything.

18 Imagine (have) (get up) at five a.m. every day!

19 Try (forget) it: it isn't worth (worry) about.

20 There is no point in (remain) in a dangerous place if you can't do anything (help) the people who have (stay) there.

21 The horse won't be well enough (run) in tomorrow's race. He doesn't seem

(have recovered) from his long journey.

22 At first I enjoyed (listen) to him but after a while I got tired of (hear) the same story again and again.

23 It is usually easier (learn) a subject by (read) books than by (listen) to lectures.

24 It wouldn't be safe (start) down now; we'll have (wait) till the mist clears.

25 After (discuss) the matter for an hour the committee adjourned without (have reached) any decision.

26 It's not much use (have) a bicycle if you don't know how (ride) it.

27 He didn't dare (leave) the house because he was afraid of (meet) someone who might (recognize) him.

28 I distinctly remember (pay) him. I gave him Ј2.

29 Did you remember (give) him the key of the safe? ~
No, I didn't. I'll go and do it now.

30 Please forgive me for (interrupt) you but would you mind (repeat) that last sentence?

31 I know my hair wants (cut) but I never have time (go) to the hairdresser's.

32 He made a lot of money by (buy) tickets in advance and (sell) them for twice the price on the day of the match.

33 She rushed out of the room without (give) me a chance (explain).

34 He keeps (ask) me the time and I keep (tell) him (buy) himself a watch.

35 He has a theory that it is possible (tell) the time in daylight by (look) into a cat's eyes.

36 I'd hate (be) beside a volcano when it started (erupt).

NYuuWindy

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Củ Chi
1 He hates answering the phone, and very often just lets it ring

2 If you go on letting your dog chase cars he'll end by being run over.

3 I prefer driving to being driven

4 I advise you to start looking for a flat at once.

5 Would you mind lending me Ј5? I forgot cashing a cheque.

6 Lying on this beach is much more pleasant than sitting in the office.

7 She likes her children to go to the dentist every six months.

8 By neglecting taking ordinary precautions he endangered the life of his crew.

9 An instructor is coming to show us how to use the aqualung.

10 I have no intention of going to that film; I couldn't bear seeing my favourite actress in such a dreadful part.

11 I suggest telephoning the hospitals before asking the police to look for him.

12 After hearing the conditions I decided not to enter for the competition.

13 Some people seem to have a passion for writing to the newspapers.

14 He expects me answering by return but I have no intention of (replying at all.

15 I tried to explain) to him but he refused to listen) and went on (grumbling

16 By (offering enormous wages he is persuading men to (leave) their present jobs and (work) for him.

17 He postponed to (make) a decision till it was too late to (do) anything.

18 Imagine to (have) to (get up) at five a.m. every day!

19 Try to (forget) it: it isn't worth (worrying about.

20 There is no point in (remaining) in a dangerous place if you can't do anything to (help) the people who have to (stay) there.

21 The horse won't be well enough to (run) in tomorrow's race. He doesn't seem

to (have recovered) from his long journey.

22 At first I enjoyed (listening) to him but after a while I got tired of (hearing) the same story again and again.

23 It is usually easier to (learn) a subject by (reading books than by (listening to lectures.

24 It wouldn't be safe (to start) down now; we'll have (to wait) till the mist clears.

25 After (discussing) the matter for an hour the committee adjourned without (having reached) any decision.

26 It's not much use to (have) a bicycle if you don't know how to (ride) it.

27 He didn't dare to (leave) the house because he was afraid of (meeting) someone who might (recognize) him.

28 I distinctly remember (paying him. I gave him Ј2.

29 Did you remember (giving him the key of the safe? ~

30 Please forgive me for (interrupting) you but would you mind (repeating) that last sentence?

31 I know my hair wants to (cut) but I never have time to (go) to the hairdresser's.

32 He made a lot of money by (buying) tickets in advance and (selling) them for twice the price on the day of the match.

33 She rushed out of the room without (giving) me a chance to (explain).

34 He keeps (asking me the time and I keep (telling) him to (buy) himself a watch.

35 He has a theory that it is possible to (tell) the time in daylight by (looking) into a cat's eyes.

36 I'd hate (being) beside a volcano when it started (erupting).
Đây chỉ là ý kiến của mình

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
II. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form (gerund or infinitive). gạch chân dưới các dấu hiệu

1 He hates (answer) answering the phone, and very often just lets it (ring)ring.

2 If you go on (let)letting your dog (chase)chase cars he'll end by (be)being run over.

3 I prefer (drive)driving to (be driven)being driven.

4 I advise you to start looking for a flat at once.

5 Would you mind (lend)lending me Ј5? I forgot (cash) to cash a cheque.

6 (Lie)Lying on this beach is much more pleasant than sitting(sit) in the office.

7 She likes her children (go)to go to the dentist every six months.

8 By (neglect)neglecting (take)to take ordinary precautions he endangered the life of his crew.

9 An instructor is coming to show(show) us how (use)to use the aqualung.

10 I have no intention of (go)going to that film; I couldn't bear (see)seeing my favourite actress in such a dreadful part.

11 I suggest (telephone)telephoning the hospitals before (ask) asking the police (look) to look for him.

12 After (hear) hearing the conditions I decided (not enter)not to enter for the competition.

13 Some people seem (have) to have a passion for (write)writing to the newspapers.

14 He expects me (answer)to answer by return but I have no intention of (reply) replyingat all.

15 I tried (explain)to explain to him but he refused (listen)to listen and went on (grumble)grumbling.

16 By (offer)offering enormous wages he is persuading men (leave)to leave their present jobs and (work)work for him.

17 He postponed (make)making a decision till it was too late (do) to do anything.

18 Imagine (have)having (get up) to get upat five a.m. every day!

19 Try (forget)to forget it: it isn't worth (worry) worrying about.

20 There is no point in (remain)remaining in a dangerous place if you can't do anything (help)to help the people who have (stay)to stay there.

21 The horse won't be well enough (run)to run in tomorrow's race. He doesn't seem (have recovered)to have recovered from his long journey.

22 At first I enjoyed (listen)listening to him but after a while I got tired of (hear)hearing the same story again and again.

23 It is usually easier (learn)to learn a subject by (read)reading books than by (listen)listening to lectures.

24 It wouldn't be safe (start)to start down now; we'll have (wait)to wait till the mist clears.

25 After (discuss)discussing the matter for an hour the committee adjourned without (have reached)having reached any decision.

26 It's not much use (have)having a bicycle if you don't know how (ride)to ride it.

27 He didn't dare (leave)to leave the house because he was afraid of (meet)meeting someone who might (recognize)recognize him.

28 I distinctly remember (pay)paying him. I gave him Ј2.

29 Did you remember (give)to give him the key of the safe? ~

30 Please forgive me for (interrupt)interrupting you but would you mind (repeat)repeating that last sentence?

31 I know my hair wants (cut)cutting but I never have time (go)to go to the hairdresser's.

32 He made a lot of money by (buy)buying tickets in advance and (sell)selling them for twice the price on the day of the match.

33 She rushed out of the room without (give)giving me a chance (explain)to explain.

34 He keeps (ask)asking me the time and I keep (tell)telling him (buy)to buy himself a watch.

35 He has a theory that it is possible (tell)to tell the time in daylight by (look)looking into a cat's eyes.

36 I'd hate (be)to be beside a volcano when it started (erupt)to erupt.

Reactions: Ye Ye and NYuuWindy

vuhoangnam2001

Cây bút được yêu thích nhất 2017
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2014
Phú Thọ
1 He hates (answer) answering the phone, and very often just lets it (ring) ring.

2 If you go on (let) letting your dog (chase) chase cars he'll end by (be) being run over.

3 I prefer (drive) driving to (be driven) being driven.

4 I advise you to start looking/ to start to lock for a flat at once.

6 (Lie)Lying on this beach is much more pleasant than sitting(sit) in the office.

7 She likes her children (go) to go to the dentist every six months.

8 By (neglect) neglecting (take) to take ordinary precautions he endangered the life of his crew.

9 An instructor is coming to show(show) us how (use) to use the aqualung.

10 I have no intention of (go)going to that film; I couldn't bear (see)seeing my favourite actress in such a dreadful part.

11 I suggest (telephone)telephoning the hospitals before (ask) asking the police (look) to look for him.

12 After (hear) hearing the conditions I decided (not enter)not to enter for the competition.

13 Some people seem (have) to have a passion for (write)writing to the newspapers.

14 He expects me (answer) to answer by return but I have no intention of (reply) replying at all.

15 I tried (explain) to explain to him but he refused (listen) to listen and went on (grumble) grumbling.

16 By (offer)offering enormous wages he is persuading men (leave) to leave their present jobs and (work) work for him.

17 He postponed (make) making a decision till it was too late (do) to do anything.

18 Imagine (have) having (get up) to get up at five a.m. every day!

19 Try (forget) to forget it: it isn't worth (worry) worrying about.

20 There is no point in (remain) remaining in a dangerous place if you can't do anything (help) to help the people who have (stay)to stay there.

21 The horse won't be well enough (run) to run in tomorrow's race. He doesn't seem (have recovered)to have recovered from his long journey.

22 At first I enjoyed (listen) listening to him but after a while I got tired of (hear)hearing the same story again and again.

23 It is usually easier (learn) to learn a subject by (read) reading books than by (listen) listening to lectures.

24 It wouldn't be safe (start) to start down now; we'll have (wait) to wait till the mist clears.

25 After (discuss) discussing the matter for an hour the committee adjourned without (have reached)having reached any decision.

26 It's not much use (have) having a bicycle if you don't know how (ride) to ride it.

27 He didn't dare (leave) to leave the house because he was afraid of (meet) meeting someone who might (recognize)recognize him.

28 I distinctly remember (pay) paying him. I gave him Ј2.

29 Did you remember (give) to give him the key of the safe? ~

30 Please forgive me for (interrupt) interrupting you but would you mind (repeat) repeating that last sentence?

31 I know my hair wants (cut) to be cut but I never have time (go) to go to the hairdresser's.

32 He made a lot of money by (buy) buying tickets in advance and (sell) selling them for twice the price on the day of the match.

33 She rushed out of the room without (give) giving me a chance (explain) to explain.

34 He keeps (ask) asking me the time and I keep (tell) telling him (buy) to buy himself a watch.

35 He has a theory that it is possible (tell) to tell the time in daylight by (look) looking into a cat's eyes.

36 I'd hate (be) being beside a volcano when it started (erupt) to erupt.

Phương Trang

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Ninh Bình
1 He hates (answer) answering the phone, and very often just lets it (ring) ring.

2 If you go on (let) letting your dog (chase) chase cars, he'll end by (be) being run over.

3 I prefer (drive) driving to (be driven) being driven.

4 I advise you to start looking/ to start to lock for a flat at once.

7 She likes her children (go) to go to the dentist every six months.

8 By (neglect) neglecting (take) to take ordinary precautions he endangered the life of his crew.

9 An instructor is coming to show(show) us how (use) to use the aqualung.

14 He expects me (answer) to answer by return but I have no intention of (reply) replying at all.

15 I tried (explain) to explain to him but he refused (listen) to listen and went on (grumble) grumbling.

16 By (offer)offering enormous wages he is persuading men (leave) to leave their present jobs and (work) work for him.

17 He postponed (make) making a decision till it was too late (do) to do anything.

18 Imagine (have) having (get up) to get up at five a.m. every day!

19 Try (forget) to forget it: it isn't worth (worry) worrying about.

20 There is no point in (remain) remaining in a dangerous place if you can't do anything (help) to help the people who have (stay)to stay there.

21 The horse won't be well enough (run) to run in tomorrow's race. He doesn't seem (have recovered)to have recovered from his long journey.

22 At first I enjoyed (listen) listening to him but after a while I got tired of (hear)hearing the same story again and again.

23 It is usually easier (learn) to learn a subject by (read) reading books than by (listen) listening to lectures.

24 It wouldn't be safe (start) to start down now; we'll have (wait) to wait till the mist clears.

25 After (discuss) discussing the matter for an hour the committee adjourned without (have reached)having reached any decision.

26 It's not much use (have) having a bicycle if you don't know how (ride) to ride it.

27 He didn't dare (leave) to leave the house because he was afraid of (meet) meeting someone who might (recognize)recognize him.

28 I distinctly remember (pay) paying him. I gave him Ј2.

29 Did you remember (give) to give him the key of the safe? ~

30 Please forgive me for (interrupt) interrupting you but would you mind (repeat) repeating that last sentence?

31 I know my hair wants (cut) to be cut but I never have time (go) to go to the hairdresser's.

32 He made a lot of money by (buy) buying tickets in advance and (sell) selling them for twice the price on the day of the match.

33 She rushed out of the room without (give) giving me a chance (explain) to explain.

34 He keeps (ask) asking me the time and I keep (tell) telling him (buy) to buy himself a watch.

35 He has a theory that it is possible (tell) to tell the time in daylight by (look) looking into a cat's eyes.

36 I'd hate (be) being beside a volcano when it started (erupt) to erupt.

Reactions: tuấn noble
Top Bottom