Ngoại ngữ ngoại ngữ 9

vuongthanh6a

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười một 2015
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

. Supply the correct tenses and form of the verbs in parentheses:

1. The English (be) ………. famous for their calmness.

2. The money that (spend) …………. on education every year (be) ………not enough.

3. The number of employees who (not, finish) …………. their work yet (have) ………. . to work on the weekend.

4. The office (close) …………on the weekend.

5. The office (try) ………a lot to win the boss’s heart recently.

6. Five kilos of gold (steal) ………. . from the bank yesterday.

7. Physics (cause) …………you any trouble at school.

8. Yesterday, neither you nor I (choose) …………. to deliver the speech. So who (choose) ………. ?- Daisy and Ann (be) ……….

9. That you enjoy the food I cook (encourage) …………. me a lot.

10. When I (see) …………you yesterday, the boy in black trousers (try) ……. . to steal your wallet.

11. The contracts signed by the company (have) …………been voided because some stipulations were not met.

12. Ten miles (be) ………. a very long distance for us to walk.

13. Each package that is not properly wrapped (have) ………. . to be returned to the sender.

14. The keys of the house (have) ………. been lost.

15. The plan as well as the proposals (be) ………. . to be presented in the coming Monday meeting.

16. The box of ribbons for the electric typewriter (have) ………. . been misplaced.

17. It is disconcerting to believe that every possible candidate (have) ……. . been rejected for one reason or another.

18. There (have) ………. been more excitement in this city about a sporting event.

19. To me, Mathematics (be) ………something very easy to master.

20. If nobody (have) ………. . bought that car from the dealer, then you should return and make another offer.

nobeltheki21

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2012
A2-My Family-THPT Tây Tiền Hải ^^
m.facebook.com
Supply the correct tenses and form of the verbs in parentheses:

1. The English (be) are………. famous for their calmness.

2. The money that (spend) …are spent………. on education every year (be) …is……not enough.

3. The number of employees who (not, finish) havent finished…………. their work yet (have) …had……. . to work on the weekend.

4. The office (close) …closes………on the weekend.

5. The office (try) …has tried……a lot to win the boss’s heart recently.

6. Five kilos of gold (steal) were stolen………. . from the bank yesterday.

7. Physics (cause) caused…………you any trouble at school.

8. Yesterday, neither you nor I (choose) …were chosen………. to deliver the speech. So who (choose) choosed………. ?- Daisy and Ann (be) …were…….

9. That you enjoy the food I cook (encourage) encourages…………. me a lot.

10. When I (see) …saw………you yesterday, the boy in black trousers (try) was trying……. . to steal your wallet.

11. The contracts signed by the company (have) had…………been voided because some stipulations were not met.

12. Ten miles (be) …is……. a very long distance for us to walk.

13. Each package that is not properly wrapped (have) …has……. . to be returned to the sender.

14. The keys of the house (have) …have……. been lost.

15. The plan as well as the proposals (be) …are……. . to be presented in the coming Monday meeting.

16. The box of ribbons for the electric typewriter (have) has………. . been misplaced.

17. It is disconcerting to believe that every possible candidate (have) …had…. . been rejected for one reason or another.

18. There (have) …have……. been more excitement in this city about a sporting event.

19. To me, Mathematics (be) …is……something very easy to master.

20. If nobody (have) …had……. . bought that car from the dealer, then you should return and make another offer.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: vuongthanh6a

kudoshizuka

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
17 Tháng bảy 2015
Tuyên Quang
ĐẠi học BK HN
. Supply the correct tenses and form of the verbs in parentheses:

1. The English are famous for their calmness.

2. The money that are spent on education every year isnot enough.

3. The number of employees who have not finished their work yet had to work on the weekend.

4. The office close on the weekend.

5. The office have tried a lot to win the boss’s heart recently.

6. Five kilos of gold were stolen from the bank yesterday.

7. Physics caused you any trouble at school.

8. Yesterday, neither you nor I was chosen to deliver the speech. So who were chosen ?- Daisy and Ann were

9. That you enjoy the food I cook encouraged me a lot.

10. When I saw you yesterday, the boy in black trousers was trying to steal your wallet.

11. The contracts signed by the company had been voided because some stipulations were not met.

12. Ten miles is a very long distance for us to walk.

13. Each package that is not properly wrapped has to be returned to the sender.

14. The keys of the house had been lost.

15. The plan as well as the proposals is to be presented in the coming Monday meeting.

16. The box of ribbons for the electric typewriter has been misplaced.

17. It is disconcerting to believe that every possible candidate has been rejected for one reason or another.

18. There have been more excitement in this city about a sporting event.

19. To me, Mathematics is something very easy to master.

20. If nobody had bought that car from the dealer, then you should return and make another offer.

Reactions: vuongthanh6a
Top Bottom