Nature wonder in VietNam

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng sáu 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Welcome to Ha Long Bay. The unique beauty of the bays, with its towering limestone karst, makes this a natural worthy of a UNESCO Heritage listing. The best way to get to Ha Long Bay is by car, bus or minibus from Hanoi which is only 170km away.
It’s famous because it’s has a lot of beautiful islands. Visitors should allow a few days to explore this magical bay as its attractions are extremely numerous. You should visit Cat Ba Island, Dau Be Island, ... If you visit here, you will want to take a boat and breathe a clean air. Tuan Chau Island is a famous resort because it’s very modern and luxurious. Moreover, the favorite place everyone like to visit is Sun World Ha Long Park. It’s a beautiful and attractive park.
Ha Long Bay is rich in seafood and offers tons of fish, shrimps and oysters. There are many good restaurants here. I recommend you go to floating restaurant where you can cook whatever you order on the spot. Certainly, you will love it.
People in Ha Long Bay are very friendly, hospitable and happy, therefore, you always can hear the people sing the traditional songs. You can find much delicious food, but I recommend you eat “cha muc” and “sa sung”.
Enjoy your tour!

Dưa Chuột

GOLDEN Challenge’s winner
Thành viên
7 Tháng năm 2018
Bình Định
THPT Số 1 Phù Cát
Welcome to Ha Long Bay. The unique beauty of the bays, with its towering limestone karst, makes this a natural worthy of a UNESCO Heritage listing. The best way to get to Ha Long Bay is by car, bus or minibus from Hanoi which is only 170km away.
It’s famous because it’s has a lot of beautiful islands. Visitors should allow a few days to explore this magical bay as its attractions are extremely numerous. You should visit Cat Ba Island, Dau Be Island, ... If you visit here, you will want to take a boat and breathe a clean air. Tuan Chau Island is a famous resort because it’s very modern and luxurious. Moreover, the favorite place everyone like to visit is Sun World Ha Long Park. It’s a beautiful and attractive park.
Ha Long Bay is rich in seafood and offers tons of fish, shrimps and oysters. There are many good restaurants here. I recommend you go to floating restaurant where you can cook whatever you order on the spot. Certainly, you will love it.
People in Ha Long Bay are very friendly, hospitable and happy, therefore, you always can hear the people sing the traditional songs. You can find much delicious food, but I recommend you eat “cha muc” and “sa sung”.
Enjoy your tour!
What do you want to do?

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Welcome to Ha Long Bay. The unique beauty of the bays, with its towering limestone karst (???), makes this a natural worthy of a UNESCO Heritage listing. The best way to get to Ha Long Bay is by car, bus or minibus from Hanoi which is only 170 km away.
It’s famous because it’s (it has had???) has a lot of beautiful islands. Visitorsshould allow a few days to explore this magical bay as its attractions are extremelynumerous. You should visit Cat Ba Island, Dau Be Island, ... If you visit here, you will want to take a boat and breathe a clean air. Tuan Chau Island is a famous resort because it’s very modern andluxurious. Moreover, the favorite place everyone likes to visit is Sun World Ha Long Park. It’s a beautiful and attractive park.
Enjoy your tour!
"..." => so on, etc

Học sinh
Thành viên
21 Tháng sáu 2019
Welcome to Ha Long Bay. The unique beauty of the bays, with its towering limestone, makes this a natural worthy of a UNESCO Heritage listing. The best way to get to Ha Long Bay is by car, bus or minibus from Hanoi which are 170km away.
It’s famous because it’s has a lot of beautiful islands. Visitor should allow a few days to explore this magical bay as its attractions are extremely numerous. You should visit Cat Ba Island, Dau Be Island, ... If you visit here, you will want to take a boat and breathe a clean air. Tuan Chau Island is a famous resort because it’s very modern and luxurious. Moreover, the favorite place everyone like to visit is Sun World Ha Long Park. It’s a beautiful and attractive park.
Enjoy your tour!

Top Bottom