My hobby

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng sáu 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

In the life, many things give me interest. But things I like the most is exploring . I started my hobby when I was 10 years old. I think it’s very difficult and you must spend a lot of time and have a good health. Because you must walk so much and pass many other topography like plateau, mountain,... But the most thing you shouldn’t forget is you should bring thing you think it is necessary. I really recommend that because you will hard to climb the mountain If you bring all things. If you read to here, you won’t see exploring is boring. We can pass to many meadows very green and full of life and the place cold all the year. In cold place near artic like island Greenland, we can see the unique phenomena is aurora. It like a silk band with many colour like rainbow but it happen in evening and I think it more beautiful than rainbow. But the place I like the most is hot desert in Middle East. The fact don’t like you imagine, it just you walk in the desert don’t so far from city and village. The animal I think it is the most useful animal is camel. We can use it to ride and carry goods. I think desert don’t have many animals so Arabian talk the camel is the most useful animal in their life. And you know, Saudi Arabia’s signal is the palm. I really like palm because it can live in hard environment and we can take shade from it. I was joined exploring club. It’s the community include many people like exploring and traveling. In the future I think I will continue my hobby. I will go to more country than present. And I will find more people have the same hobby with me and go with me in the trip. Bye and see you later.
Các bạn sửa lỗi hộ mình nhá

Reactions: Quana26

Quana26

Cựu TMod Sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng bảy 2019
Nghệ An
Trường THPT Quỳnh Lưu 1
In the life, many things give me interest. But things I like the most is exploring . I started my hobby when I was 10 years old. I think it’s very difficult and you must spend a lot of time and have a good health. Because you must walk so much and pass many other topography like plateau, mountain,... But the most thing you shouldn’t forget is you should bring thing you think it is necessary. I really recommend that because you will hard to climb the mountain If you bring all things. If you read to here, you won’t see exploring is boring. We can pass to many meadows very green and full of life and the place cold all the year. In cold place near artic like island Greenland, we can see the unique phenomena is aurora. It like a silk band with many colour like rainbow but it happen in evening and I think it more beautiful than rainbow. But the place I like the most is hot desert in Middle East. The fact don’t like you imagine, it just you walk in the desert don’t so far from city and village. The animal I think it is the most useful animal is camel. We can use it to ride and carry goods. I think desert don’t have many animals so Arabian talk the camel is the most useful animal in their life. And you know, Saudi Arabia’s signal is the palm. I really like palm because it can live in hard environment and we can take shade from it. I was joined exploring club. It’s the community include many people like exploring and traveling. In the future I think I will continue my hobby. I will go to more country than present. And I will find more people have the same hobby with me and go with me in the trip. Bye and see you later.
Các bạn sửa lỗi hộ mình nhá
In life, many things give me interest. But things I like the most is exploring. I started my hobby when I was 10 years old. I think it’s very difficult and you must spend a lot of time and have good health. Because you must walk so much and pass much other topography like a plateau, mountain,... But the most thing you shouldn’t forget is you should bring the thing you think is necessary. I really recommend that because you will hard to climb the mountain If you bring all things. If you read here, you won’t see exploring is boring. We can pass to many meadows very green and full of life and the place cold all year. In a cold place near artic like island Greenland, we can see the unique phenomena is aurora. It like a silk band with many colours like a rainbow but it happens in the evening and I think it more beautiful than the rainbow. But the place I like the most is the hot desert in the Middle East. The fact doesn’t like you imagine, it just you walk in the desert don’t so far from the city and village. The animal I think it is the most useful animal is a camel. We can use it to ride and carry goods. I think desert don’t have many animals so Arabian talk the camel is the most useful animal in their life. And you know, Saudi Arabia’s signal is the palm. I really like palm because it can live in a hard environment and we can take shade from it. I was joined exploring club. It’s the community include many people like exploring and travelling. In the future, I think I will continue my hobby. I will go to more country than the present. And I will find more people who have the same hobby with me and go with me on the trip. Bye and see you later.
Sau khi sửa
Bạn tham khảo

Top Bottom