Cuộc sống My Friend Is Droping Out Of School !!!

tonnn2412

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
12 Tháng mười 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

By NgoNgocHuyen>> Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 1:15PM
Current mood: I’m really worried!
One of my close friends, Dan, dropped out of school and started working for a part-time position as a casher in order to earn his living as his parents can no longer support him. Our form teacher and the school leaders tried to campaign his family to let him come back to school, but they refused, claiming that they were in a really bad economic situation, and Dan just need to work as he wasn’t very smart so that he don’t need that much of education. I was furious at the moment he told me the story, how could any parents have the guts to say something like that about their child. Dan’s parents need Dan to take the burden of a needy family, I was so pissed off by his parents word, he was still a teenager and he had every right to go to school and have his education properly. He was very sad to quit school, but he had no choice, I felt so bad for him as I couldn’t do anything to help him
I miss him very much now because I considered him as my true friend, the one that I can count on everytime I got a bad mood, the one that i can share anything with. Though he wasn’t that smart, he’s still a very good student, and he’s tanlented athlete, he even dreamt about becoming a professional athlete one day. A bright future was waiting for him if he had a chance to come back to school.
I wanted to help him, but how can I do this meanwhile I am still an eleventh grader, give me some advice please :(?

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
By NgoNgocHuyen>> Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 1:15PM
Current mood: I’m really worried!
One of my close friends, Dan, dropped out of school and started working for a part-time position as a casher in order to earn his living as his parents can no longer support him. Our form teacher and the school leaders tried to campaign his family to let him come back to school, but they refused, claiming that they were in a really bad economic situation, and Dan just need to work as he wasn’t very smart so that he don’t need that much of education. I was furious at the moment he told me the story, how could any parents have the guts to say something like that about their child. Dan’s parents need Dan to take the burden of a needy family, I was so pissed off by his parents word, he was still a teenager and he had every right to go to school and have his education properly. He was very sad to quit school, but he had no choice, I felt so bad for him as I couldn’t do anything to help him
I miss him very much now because I considered him as my true friend, the one that I can count on everytime I got a bad mood, the one that i can share anything with. Though he wasn’t that smart, he’s still a very good student, and he’s a talented athlete, he even dreamt about becoming a professional athlete one day. A bright future was waiting for him if he had a chance to come back to school.
I wanted to help him, but how can I do this meanwhile I am still an eleventh grader, give me some advice please :(?
if your friend is an amateur athlete, he can join some events about sports, win the first prize .... to be accepted to some organizations/clubs about sports. If he is lucky enough, he may have a slot in the university of PE and sports.
If not, sometimes, Life is not fair — get used to it :))))

Top Bottom