Ngoại ngữ my free time

cfchn

Moderator<br><font color ="blue"><b>Cây bút tài nă
Thành viên
27 Tháng tám 2014
Hà Nội
Quang Tri Town High School
Are you student?
What do you do in your free time? and How do you spend it?

Reactions: iceghost

anhtrucle

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng tám 2015
viết bài hùng biện tiếng anh với chủ đề: my free time
Free time is time for everyone do there hobbies. In my past time, I usually listen to the radio since it is one of the most relaxing activity. Moreover, I can gain more information about what has happened on the world recently. Reading books also helps me relax by giving me knowledge and entertaining me with the stories, etc.
Bạn tự viết tiếp nha. Có thể dùng những từ nối như: Besides, In addition, Firstly-Secondly-Finally, ...
Ngoài ra còn những từ chỉ suy nghĩ như: In my judgement, In my opinion, For me, I think, ...

Reactions: iceghost

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
I usually walking alone on the street, then i go to bookstores to read book and listen to music. I fancy listen to English music, i can practice listen English and learn lots of vocabulary. Sometimes, i meet some friends, we are drink coffee and talk to each other. I often play sport in the afternoon, i can play tennis, basketball and swim, my favourite sport is swim because it help me have a thin figure. Otherwise, i enjoy cooking a meal for my family, i learned cooking from my mother. After dinner, i often open my computer, log in facebook to chat with my friends, read some information and learn English on the Internet.
Sưu tầm
Bạn có thể trả lời những câu hỏi sau để làm bài nhé:
What do you usually do in your free time?
How often do you do it?
Why do you like doing it?
When do you often do it?

Top Bottom