Ngoại ngữ mệnh đề

loloda

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

8.He had written her many times , but she didn’t give any reply , ......... they had been out of touch ever since.

9.We discussed the issue all day, ......................... we couldn’t come to a final conclusion.

10.It started to rain hard , ............................... we decided to stay at home to watch TV.

11.The wind was howling outside, ................................... it was warm and comfortable indoor.

12.The highway was under construction, .............................. we had to take a different route to work.

13. Jackson was going to study all night, ............................ he declined our invitation to dinner.

14,There is still much to discuss . We shall, ........................... , return to this item at our next meeting.

15. The holiday had been a complate disaster. We , ........................ , decide to fly home early if we could..

Linh6969

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
27 Tháng bảy 2017
Thanh Hóa
We use the present perfect to show that something has continued up to the present
They’ve been married for nearly fifty years.
She has lived in Liverpool all her life.
… or is important in the present:
I’ve lost my keys. I can’t get into the house.
Teresa isn’t at home. I think she has gone shopping.
We use the present perfect continuous to show that something has been continuing up to the present:
It’s been raining for hours.
We’ve been waiting here since six o’clock this morning.
We use the past perfect to show that something continued up to a time in the past:
When George died he and Anne had been married for nearly fifty years.
... or was important at that time in the past:
I couldn’t get into the house. I had lost my keys.
Teresa wasn’t at home. She had gone shopping.
We use the past perfect continuous to show that something had been continuing up to a time in the past or was important at that time in the past:
Everything was wet. It had been raining for hours.
He was a wonderful guitarist. He had been playing ever since he was a teenager.
We use will with the perfect to show that something will be complete at some time in the future:
In a few years they will have discovered a cure for the common cold.
I can come out tonight. I'll have finished my homework by then.
We use would with the perfect to refer to something that did not happen in the past but would have happened if the conditions had been right:
If you had asked me I would have helped you.
I would have helped you, but you didn’t ask me.
You didn’t ask me or I would have helped you.

Reactions: tuananh982

Thanh Trúc Đỗ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trường Trung học Thực hành Sài Gòn
8.He had written her many times , but she didn’t give any reply , ......... they had been out of touch ever since.

9.We discussed the issue all day, ........................... we couldn’t come to a final conclusion.

10.It started to rain hard , ............................... we decided to stay at home to watch TV.

11.The wind was howling outside, ................................... it was warm and comfortable indoor.

12.The highway was under construction, .............................. we had to take a different route to work.

13. Jackson was going to study all night, ............................ he declined our invitation to dinner.

14,There is still much to discuss . We shall, ........................... , return to this item at our next meeting.

15. The holiday had been a complate disaster. We , ........................ , decide to fly home early if we could..

8.He had written her many times , but she didn’t give any reply , so they had been out of touch ever since.

9.We discussed the issue all day, but we couldn’t come to a final conclusion.

10.It started to rain hard , so. we decided to stay at home to watch TV.

11.The wind was howling outside, although it was warm and comfortable indoor.

12.The highway was under construction, so we had to take a different route to work.

13. Jackson was going to study all night, so he declined our invitation to dinner.

14,There is still much to discuss . We shall, whenever , return to this item at our next meeting.

15. The holiday had been a complate disaster. We , whatever , decide to fly home early if we could..

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
8.He had written her many times , but she didn’t give any reply , .....so.... they had been out of touch ever since.

9.We discussed the issue all day, .........but................ we couldn’t come to a final conclusion.

10.It started to rain hard , ..................so............. we decided to stay at home to watch TV.

11.The wind was howling outside, ...............but.................... it was warm and comfortable indoor.

12.The highway was under construction, .............so................. we had to take a different route to work.

13. Jackson was going to study all night, ............so................ he declined our invitation to dinner.

14,There is still much to discuss . We shall, .............however.............. , return to this item at our next meeting.

15. The holiday had been a complate disaster. We , ...........therefore............. , decide to fly home early if we could..

Reactions: loloda
Top Bottom